Closed Thread
Page 24 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    DT I remember the name and your pic but not your story sorry. Welcome! How far along are u? Do you know the sex? Or are u keeping it a surprise?
    Thank you Becca, im 33 weeks with possibly a girl, theres only been one scan where she hasn't been hiding her "bits" but the ultrasound man said if he was a betting man he would say girl.
    It's been tough, we had a high nt result, so in high risk category for Downs, I couldn't cope with amnio so are just crossing our fingers, it's been very hard to cope with, but all the extra heart scans have found no issues with her heart.

I really hope it's okay to talk about it here, I don't want it to sound like I'm rubbing it in, so I've just been quietly observing you all! (not in a creepy way!!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysT View Post
    Thank you Becca, im 33 weeks with possibly a girl, theres only been one scan where she hasn't been hiding her "bits" but the ultrasound man said if he was a betting man he would say girl.
    It's been tough, we had a high nt result, so in high risk category for Downs, I couldn't cope with amnio so are just crossing our fingers, it's been very hard to cope with, but all the extra heart scans have found no issues with her heart.

I really hope it's okay to talk about it here, I don't want it to sound like I'm rubbing it in, so I've just been quietly observing you all! (not in a creepy way!!!)
    You're more than welcome to talk about your pregnancy here! There are ladies in our group that have had bubs & are expecting bubs.
    Yes, some of us are still trying but we understand that others have had their own struggles & that life still does go on. We're a very supportive bunch, wherever ladies are at in their journeys!

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

DaenerysT  (06-01-2014),JessyJ  (06-01-2014),Kazza78  (06-01-2014),munchkin859  (06-01-2014),NewMrs  (07-01-2014),Trio  (07-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysT View Post

We don't see it as rubbing it in. We are happy for you all. There are a few mums and a few mums to be in here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazza78 View Post
    Becca: Adelaide just had a mini earthquake as I looked at your chart.
    Maybe it's a sign of success !!
    The heavens are sending you a big rumble of a message. Lol
    Omg hope everyone is ok! Definitely hope it's a good sign!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey DaenerysT welcome! I occasionally see your posts here and there and wonder how you're going
    @Calstar no you are not done modifying MWAHAHAHA....absolutely no rush though

Changes are - edd 18th June (I finally picked one haha), and this is my fourth pregnancy. 3 in the clouds and one in my tum

xx

O and no rush I mean it

7. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Becca, I have survived another Adelaide earthquake!! Your chart is so different this time. Looking good

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazza78 For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    @Calstar no you are not done modifying MWAHAHAHA....absolutely no rush though
    Changes are - edd 18th June (I finally picked one haha), and this is my fourth pregnancy. 3 in the clouds and one in my tum

xx

O and no rush I mean it
    Sheeeeeeesh!!! Some people are so demanding!!!

All done missy x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazza78 View Post
    Becca, I have survived another Adelaide earthquake!! Your chart is so different this time. Looking good
    I'm sure I felt something! But at the time I just thought it was a huge heavy lorry going passed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi DT!!!!

Glad to hear things are well

I have centipedes in my house. Just sorted through shoes from size 3 (first walkers) through to size 4 (~7/8yrs old), didn't count how many pairs (some sizes MAY have around 9 or 10 different pairs), but DD was in heaven trying them all on! Threw a few, passed a few to vinnies and rotated the rest into the correct wardrobes. And we still need to go shoe shopping!
    Last edited by Little Ted; 06-01-2014 at 19:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Sheeeeeeesh!!! Some people are so demanding!!!

All done missy x
    Thanks chick

Is that one of your pet peeves?????

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (06-01-2014),JessyJ  (06-01-2014),MrsTugs  (06-01-2014)