Closed Thread
Page 21 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Amoprazole, Iron, Vit D, Vit B complex (for the B6), Elevit, Folate, and Coq10 every other day
    There's folate in my VitB and elevit so I don't think I need any more of that lol.

What's amoprazole/coq10 and what are they targeting?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    There's folate in my VitB and elevit so I don't think I need any more of that lol.

What's amoprazole/coq10 and what are they targeting?
    Amoprazole isn't for ttc at all.
    I take it as I have duodenitus (inflammation of the duodenum in my tummy).
    Coq10 - there's research to show it improves egg quality. DH also takes it for sperm quality as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I was actually surprised at the small amount of folate in Elevit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Did someone say cookies??? I really need to go shopping even though we got home less than a week ago and already spent over $250 on groceries - all the good stuff like fruit and veg are gone. Don't think we even bought coffee...mmm...coffee.

Still hoping for lots more 2014 babies!!!

Trio - Yes - almost 13. I would normally be out of danger zone but I had another internal bleed (didn't show up externally) and our ob was concerned that if I keep having them with the vessels being larger now that one could end the pregnancy. He would have liked us to be on the clexane for a little while longer. Have swapped to just the aspirin and go back at the end of the month. Bit nervous about it all, but just trying to do the best thing to try and bring baby home. Baby is nice and healthy and the right size so the clexane did a good job.

Our eldest at 5.5 has one sleep a week, 4yr old has sleeps most of the week except when friends kids are sleeping in same room or we are going out and we want them to go to sleep straight away with no funny business. 2yr old has sleeps no matter what. Usually 2 cycles for the 2 and 4 year old so 1hr20min, but sometimes if tired will go a third cycle. They all sleep 7pm-7am (but have slept til after 8 with the dark mornings and a couple of later nights this week that they don't usually have).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Well I'm craving sour cream Pringles so bad! Not Tim Tams. :P

Trio, I feel more excited for the others on their TWW at the moment. Feels like it's not happening to me. If I get a BFP I'll be shocked and happy but if I get a BFN I feel like I won't mind too much.
    How many dpo are u?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh mentally challenging TWW
    I've done acupuncture, yoga, got nails & hair done! Hosted Christmas Day lunch, my birthday, NYE, karaoke, horse races all with friends & family to keep my mind off the task at hand tomorrow time will tell

Me 35 PCOS
    DH 45 healthy sperm
    TTC#1
    Clomid 5/12/13
    IUI 23/12/13

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sjk View Post
    OMG Tim Tams... Why would you mention them now I need some! Haha my excuse is the baby likes chocolate. Speaking of which has anyone tried the new bubbly strawberry? It's amazing.
    The bubbly strawberry is seriously awesome. Reminds me of the choc berry Big Ms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sjk- I think I have some of that in the pantry... It is good though!!!

And thank you all for the food talk, now my tummy is grumbling... Just realized I didn't have lunch today... Whoops!

And Trio, it's ok, we can all be grumpy together.... Cooooommmme onnnnnn lol

I am doing ok too, thanks for asking... 27 weeks tomorrow so have just pasted the gestation we delivered Skye at.. There's been a couple of tears, but I know I'll get there...

Met with the new OB the other day too, she's fantastic. I think it's a whole different world having a female, and someone that's not old old... She said her sister had a stillborn at the end of the 2nd tri too, so although she doesn't have that connection with us and our history, she has a good understanding of why we've been through...

Anyways, very happy with her, and hurry up 13 weeks! I'm impatient today coz I had newborn cuddles. So so cute!!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    Skittle due 07/04/2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Mummies in this thread I have a question. If you went private when you gave birth, all up, how much were you out of pocket?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Munchkin that's so exciting, a wonderful milestone for you. Sorry it had to be darkened with sad memories. Glad you've had luck with ur new ob also. Everything seems to be working out with you.

I got in some newborn cuddles over Christmas, that and spending nearly every day cuddling a 8 month old.... Was a bit hard to say goodbye! Can't wait til a squishy if my own!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (05-01-2014)