+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Fairly lazy day at home. Did a heap of washing, went for an afternoon walk, and now I'm having a few JD's.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Got up at 9am as DD had a 2 hour sleep in :O
    Started cleaning up the house as we had a big party last night, chatted to friends who were still here. Had breakfast then did some more cleaning up.
    Picked up MIL & SIL and went out for an early lunch at IKEA. Ran into my sister and BIL... had a lovely time playing in the kids' section.
    Came home, DD & DP slept while I cleaned up. She woke up and he cleaned while I played with her. Now bedtime stuff is going on.

Lovely day so far

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Had a lazy morning infront of the tv, then went into the city for a walk. Enjoyed some yummy food at The Pancake Kitchen for lunch, did some shopping (new sheets, new pillows, new towels.... bliss!) and when we got home the kids had a big nap so dh & I watched a movie.

*Happiness is not a destination, it's a way of life*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Stayed a friends place for NYE party, so Woke up after a 4 hr sleep with a massive hangover,had breakfast cooked for us,kids played in pools for hours until we went home at lunchtime and I have been lying on the couch ever since We are all stuffed,so early night tonight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    The kids let me sleep in until 8ish then we snuggled on the couch and watched Tom & Jerry and had breakfast. Mum came and watched the kids while I went to the shops. I got myself a new outfit and got the kids new backpacks and pencil cases. Then I came home and cleaned my room which was a mammoth task. Mum came back a but later and I escaped to the shops again to get some chargers for my apple products. I'm just lazing now before getting the kids ready to go to mums for a roast!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Slept til 9:30 (thanks DH!). Woke up to DH and kids with a bowl of fruit salad and yoghurt for me. Gave our bedroom a good tidy, then we sat outside and had snags on the BBQ, salad and rolls. Then off to my cruisy 4pm - midnight public holiday rates shift as an extra staff member.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Celebrated my 30th with my hubby and two children. Went for a walk to hollow mountain, picnic lunch, home for dinner and a choc brownie birthday cake.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Lazy champagne and croissant breakfast at home, then beach with friends, home for lunch and a snooze, back to the beach this afternoon and for dinner we had one of those "whatever falls out of the fridge nights".....the little girls had Christmas ham and pineapple pizza that they helped to make, the big kids made their own salads with what they could find/scrounge in the fridge and DH and I are now having leftover Thai and a cold bottle of chardy

A happy day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Day 6 of bed rest for me..
    23w pregnant with a viral infection =/

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app