+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Enjoying my last new years as a kid free household. Hubby & I had breakfast with our friends & my siblings then pottered around cleaning after last night's party.

We've had a nap, I did some beauty treatments whilst he watched basketball & now we are going for a walk on the beach then home to watch a movie... I love 2014!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Small hangover = slept in ( thanks kids and DH!) Have spent most of the day getting ready for our camping trip: groceries, washing, packing, quick trip to the camping store. Just had a swim at a friends place, kids are now chilling in front of a DVD. DH gathering firewood for camping and I'm getting back to the packing. Good start to 2014.

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Doing a massive cook-up so I can freeze a heap of meals before dh starts ripping the kitchen out tomorrow yayyy! So far I've done a chicken casserole, salmon bake, spag bol and a heap of sausage rolls. Baking comes next.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Today we woke at 9am, had home cook bacon & eggs, went to get my girls from grandparents place, back to clean up before having friends over, got dressed to go to the beach had a lovely relaxing swim, then to the pool & spa, then up stairs to get dressed & went & had KFC in the park with friends! Now home napping while kids watch a movie & tonight going out to watch my uncle play in a band! 😃 it's been a great start to 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Went to work in the morning for an hour to assist one client with her shower, came home played with DS for a little and took a nap which was awesome!! Got up and went for a 3k walk, had lunch and spent the afternoon playing/chilling with DS and spring cleaning out some cupboards. All and all a good start to 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Had an easy breakfast of toast and cereal at home with our friends who stayed over last night, played a board game and lounged around til 11-ish. Then went to ILs for lunch, a swim then cheese and bikkies on the deck. Now just doing some cleaning at home and if the rain holds out, I might go for a walk when bub wakes up. Not a bad day :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Went and picked up a new bassinet, grocery shopping, cleaned my house, now laying on the couch trying not to fall asleep so I can monitor how messy the place is getting with all the toys being pulled out * rolls eyes*.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Spent the day at work. Between dealing with staff who cant do their job and AF, I am stuffed and want to hide in a box and not come out. Its been a terrible start to the year

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    We stayed at my parents place last night so I got up with DS and we took him for an early morning swim at the beach. DH was hungover so he slept in a bit.

Travelled home and got Hungry Jacks drive-thru for lunch then just hung out at home. I've done a bit of housework and did a small food shop with DS. Nothing exciting!

Back to work tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was meant to work today but scored an ado ...picked ds from my mums and then picked up a couple of ds friends and took them all to the pool. Now they are all playing over at our house...