+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default How did you spend the first day of the new year?

Just a fluff thread to see how everyone spent the first day of the new year.

Mine was relatively blissful.After waking up to being insulted by DH, I decided to essentially ignore him for the rest of the day and have lain in bed with DD asleep on my chest, reading a good book.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    Sick.

I have been sick the last few days so just spent the day on the couch trying not to vomit into my bucket.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A good start to the day having breakfast and shopping with DD, my Mum and my Nan. Now just getting back from the doctors with DS who has an ear infection and is in so much pain. A long night ahead I am guessing.

I would love to be reading a good book in bed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Resting Bliss!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im 10 hours in to a 12 hour shift!
    I hope you all appreciate your colorbond roofs
    Hahaha hahaha

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

kiwimum890 is offline It won't happen overnight, but it will happen!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am with you tastychicken, woke up with a diarrhoea and vomiting bug this morning. Not fun!
    Hope you get better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Mine well it has been exhausting. I had Radom dog start to jump up on our glass door nearly smashing it as it was terrified of fireworks. I had sit shine a torch on him for him settle and to keep him from crying all night. Dd1 and her bf rang at midnight to have a random chat about nothing for a hour. DH and kids were up at 5 to 6 am. We spent a few hours trying to find pups owners before we went to go sell our mangoes. Now we are going out for most likely last pick of the season. Hopefully his owners will ring soon. He scaring the hell out of our dog.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grocery shopping, cleaning my fridge and now chilling with sleeping bub on my lap.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Went to a park across the road from the beach with DD, DH and my mum, had fish n chips, came home and tried to nap with DD as I have a sickening migraine; took DD into bed with me but she would not sleep. After an hour of her climbing up the walls and hanging upside down from the ceiling I was forced to get up.
    Now I'm sitting here watching playschool while she eats, inbetween random outbursts of throwing her food at me.
    When she finally goes down I have a stack of housework and an early night. Maybe I'll even get to hide in the bath later

"Life Is Ours, We Live It Our Way".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    I slept in nursing a wee bit of a hangover,while DH got up with the kids. Then we made cob loaf dip for lunch and watched movies and now he is mowing the lawn and im playing with the kids, when he's done we'll take the kids out to ride their bikes.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app