+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default An important open letter.

Dear all of you lovely people,
    Thank you for being such a huge support for me throughout the last few years. You have helped me through a lot, through losing babies, being a full time carer to my dying dad and his inevitable passing, getting surprise pregnant and my multiple freak outs when I thought I was losing bub and my mental health deteriorating. There are too many people to thank individually but there are a few I'm going to point out in particular, who took time to message me to check I was okay or just to send an amusing message when I was feeling down or even messaging me to celebrate and share in the joy of my first and only Earthside bub after so many losses.

So, Atropos, anewme, Mrs Harvey and KnockKnockPenny to name a few among so many, a lot of who are no longer on the hub, thank you so much for being such amazing and wonderful people and taking time out of your own lives to make sure a stranger on the internet was okay and to make me feel connected to other humans, even if they are interweb humans. I can't ever tell you just how much I appreciate it or have needed it occasionally when it felt like I was totally losing it.

The same goes for everyone else who has ever supported me/given me a kick up the butt/hugs, etc, when I've needed them. Unfortunately I can't name all of you or I would.

I hope 2014 is a truly amazing year for all of you. =)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jennaisme For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (31-12-2013),HippyGirl85  (31-12-2013),Purple Lily  (31-12-2013),~BEXTER~  (31-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hugs. I hope 2014 is a better year for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Right back at you. You are a sweetie, thanks for the shout out. I still have a PM you sent me about a lizard in your shirt that you sent me for no other reason than to cheer up another "stranger on the Internet" It worked!
    I hope the new year rocks your socks off!