Hello,

My name is Emma. I am a 37 year old mum of 1 and Registered Nurse, currently undertaking my postgraduate midwifery degree at Curtin University. As a part of our training we participate in the "Continuity of Care Experience" programme which provides families with one-to-one personal attention and support throughout the antenatal period, birth (if you wish) and postnatal period. For example, I would attend antenatal appointments, classes, ultrasounds and those long appointments for having things like the glucose challenge, with you - as well as being on hand during your labour and birth. Once you are are home with the baby, I would accompany you for your 6 week check-up as well as visit you at home.

I am looking for women who are less than 35 weeks pregnant - the earlier along you are the longer we have to get to know each other. This service is vital to our training but is also very rewarding. I hope that by having me as your student midwife you get to enjoy having a regular friendly face, as well as someone who has gotten to know you and your birth plan.

If you are interested in having me as your student midwife or have any questions for me, please contact me initially via pm and leave your contact details. I will be in touch within 48 hours (births permitting!).

You can also read more about the programme via: www.nursingandmidwifery.curtin.edu.au

I look forward to hearing from you. Emma