Closed Thread
Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4989979899
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry I agree, blue due tests suck. Go get a frer. I can see the line, but I can't see whether it has colour.

PreggySiren is offline Apparently I should be beyond "thinking positive!" Well I'm not!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    God you could of let ME scrutinize it more
    thanks ladies Looks like AF has come on this morning, so I'm out. I'm just glad to know! Especially after so many symptoms Ahhh now I can relax

QBF. I know exactly how it feels to have a partner like that I'm sure many of us do!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PreggySiren For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (29-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome QBF

Preggy sorry to hear AF came but like you said at least you got an answer. Good luck for next month

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Preggy sorry to hear about AF.

I'm just popping in for an update. Off to see OB this morning for my first appt and early scan. I'm so nervous but excited.
    Everything seems to be travelling well. I'm getting some symptoms if pregnancy so fingers crossed
    I've already got a bloody haemorrhoid (I had them with my last two) and it has started bleeding!!! (Sorry tmi!!!) anyway I had to put a pad on it was that bad! Then I was forever wiping to make sure it was coming from there and not my vagina. Thankfully I'm convinced it is.
    Urgh delightful!

I've still got this weird thing with my tongue. Still feels burnt and the roof of my mouth is so sensitive. I've narrowed it down to a preg symptom or oral thrush (which could also be because of preg) hopefully dr A will give me some insight on that today.

Feeling a little nauseas but nothing crazy yet.

I'm waiting for some more BFPs. I've tentatively joined the OCT dig as I think I'll be the 1st or 2nd of OCT. So someone join meeeee!
    When is testing day for everyone? How far is O for everyone?

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hopefully it's just thrush (never said that before!!! Lol) and it can be treated rather than having to just out up with it. Do you think you'd consider surgery for your haemorrhoids? Then you'd not have to worry about them again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    Preggy sorry to hear about AF.

I'm just popping in for an update. Off to see OB this morning for my first appt and early scan. I'm so nervous but excited.
    Everything seems to be travelling well. I'm getting some symptoms if pregnancy so fingers crossed
    I've already got a bloody haemorrhoid (I had them with my last two) and it has started bleeding!!! (Sorry tmi!!!) anyway I had to put a pad on it was that bad! Then I was forever wiping to make sure it was coming from there and not my vagina. Thankfully I'm convinced it is.
    Urgh delightful!

I've still got this weird thing with my tongue. Still feels burnt and the roof of my mouth is so sensitive. I've narrowed it down to a preg symptom or oral thrush (which could also be because of preg) hopefully dr A will give me some insight on that today.

Feeling a little nauseas but nothing crazy yet.

I'm waiting for some more BFPs. I've tentatively joined the OCT dig as I think I'll be the 1st or 2nd of OCT. So someone join meeeee!
    When is testing day for everyone? How far is O for everyone?

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept
    Oh, you poor thing! Hopefully your OB can prescribe something safe to ease your symptoms.
    All worth it though, with a little bubba at the end!
    My O day will be around 16-17 feb and testing around 28 feb-2 march. It feels like soo long away!
    We are trying to gender sway (are happy to have another boy, but would love a little girl). So will be stopping unprotected BDing around the 10-11 feb. So it may take us a few months to fall as I'm not very regular. Will have to be patient.. that's not my strong point. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Preggy, sorry that AF has come to visit.
    At least it's a fresh, new cycle. We might be in the DIG together if we're successful this month!

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Hopefully it's just thrush (never said that before!!! Lol) and it can be treated rather than having to just out up with it. Do you think you'd consider surgery for your haemorrhoids? Then you'd not have to worry about them again.
    It's better to wait until you've finished having kids before doing anything about them. Otherwise they just come back lol

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week