Closed Thread
Page 98 of 99 FirstFirst ... 488896979899 LastLast
    lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PreggySiren View Post
    Thank you for the welcome!

Wow. Some people, eh? Personally, I think I would go completely mad at home - need some adult conversation etc. But I certainly admire those mums that do stay home. I think the point is that everyone does it differently and it's not productive in the slightest to attack someone else's decision. Aaaanyway

Now that I'm here, any advice would be swell. I'm 3 days late for a clockwork 28 day cycle. No stress or anything different going on this month. I've had lots of pregnancy symptoms (lots, so I won't go into all of them!) and we hit the prime time this month I'm thinking that knowing that may just be making me imagine symptoms. Anyway, food aversion, bitter taste on and off, and lethargy are all in swing. BUT negative negative negative (even with FMU this morning on a FRER). Checked my cervix the last three days - almost out of reach and soft/medium. Yellowish tinged CM the past couple of days. I had AF cramping like crazy 2 days ago, but it's subsided to just tugs now.

I'm expecting AF... but I just want to know either way. I've tried orgasms and exercise to bring her on Either way is fine (this is the first month!) @ that darn witch getting hopes up!
    Have you tried different brands of test?

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept

PreggySiren is offline Apparently I should be beyond "thinking positive!" Well I'm not!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear your man stood up for you Crafty. What a silly thing for her to say

Thanks for the advice and well wishes, girls! I'm pretty certain I O'd on the 11th (EWCM + light cramping) and because my cycles and LP have been really regular when charting to ensure I'm O'ing ok this time around - textbook 28 day cycle & 13 or 14 day LP. However, I guess it *could* have been a day or two later as I didn't chart temps this month. Our 'well timed' BD was the morning of the 11th.

I've done so many tests now, I don't remember What I do remember... I took at least one test before AF as I'd been feeling really different. Mind you, I tried for 1.5 years or so with infertile ex and never felt different quite like I did this time. Then again, I don't know what being pregnant feels like Of course , but I tsk tsked myself for testing early

I had very strong period-type cramping and backache on Saturday (25th) which was the day I would expect AF to jump in like clockwork. I was certain I was out and just waited for red. Nada. Still light cramping here and there on Sunday, but I tested just in case (technically the first day of my missed period) and

Cramping has now alleviated almost completely, with just some occasional pulls. Today is 3 days late. Still no AF, still this morning. I've got 3 different types of HPTs - nothing on any of the brands. I guess I'll go back to the first one, which is the First Response brand (?)

I guess I'm kind of expecting that I'll get my period as that's always been the story... but the cramping situation has been weird. That and I on Saturday night and retched at the smell of bacon yesterday. BACON! I love bacon! And we had to leave a cafe because I thought I was going to be sick after having a piece of toast with a little egg and mushroom

As you would all understand, I just wanna know so that I can stop thinking about it! I'm not devastated if I'm not pregnant, and it's a blessing if I am. All is good either way. It's just the darn wait

Anyhoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Geez... Sounds preg to me!!! Really hope you find out one way or another!!

PreggySiren is offline Apparently I should be beyond "thinking positive!" Well I'm not!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Did a CB test tonight. Thought it may be a light positive, but after some research I think evap line. Blah!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You can usually discount an evap by the colour. An evap doesn't have the colour that a real test has, it looks grey instead of pink or blue dyed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks MrsTugs. It was hard to tell as it was very light as it was. But thinking evap... http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=225684

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by PreggySiren View Post
    Thanks MrsTugs. It was hard to tell as it was very light as it was. But thinking evap... http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=225684
    Never ever ever do I buy blue dye tests, they are notorious for evaps! I honestly can't say on this link, can you retake it and try to focus the lens on the blue lines a bit more?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Never ever ever do I buy blue dye tests, they are notorious for evaps! I honestly can't say on this link, can you retake it and try to focus the lens on the blue lines a bit more?
    yes I think I've learnt my lesson on the blue die front. I've already chucked the test because I didn't want to obsess over it (great job I'm doing! )

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PreggySiren For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (28-01-2014)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    God you could of let ME scrutinize it more

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

new in here, hubby n I are "in discussion" about ttc

He's very blasé ... I'm more planned etc...

Hoping for Sometime soon

xx

qbf