Closed Thread
Page 95 of 99 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    MrsT have you had any tests at all? I know when I was trying for DD it took us 6mths (in the end it was due to timing with hubby fifo) but the first thing my GP tested for was to see if I was ovulating (while breastfeeding), if you are I agree with PP about hormone support for your LP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've had no tests done. We want to test DH first obviously cos that's so easy, but I'm waiting for this appt to find out a plan of attack. Again, no idea about an FS but I think we are a little way from needing that just yet. Still plenty I can do with my gp first.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    I've had no tests done. We want to test DH first obviously cos that's so easy, but I'm waiting for this appt to find out a plan of attack. Again, no idea about an FS but I think we are a little way from needing that just yet. Still plenty I can do with my gp first.
    A simple blood test will confirm you are ovulating hun, I would do that along with SA but I'm not sure how much that would cost.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep, will get to all that at my appt :-)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (26-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Yep, will get to all that at my appt :-)
    If you see a new doctor just tell them you have been TTC for 12 months. They won't know and they aren't going to ask you for evidence but show them your dates about your short LP, surely someone will take you seriously then!!?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (26-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This gp has my file so I'm not going to worry about what she might not do, until it's already happened :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    congrats @Shani

afm, period started today, which if i go by my saliva test means i've only had about a 10 day luteal phase. will have to keep an eye on this but my luteal phase is normally 13 days so hopefully just a once off, but i don't normally have only 25 day cycles...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    congrats @Shani

afm, period started today, which if i go by my saliva test means i've only had about a 10 day luteal phase. will have to keep an eye on this but my luteal phase is normally 13 days so hopefully just a once off, but i don't normally have only 25 day cycles...
    I was reading that implantation happens on average at 9 DPO, but 6 DPO to 12 DPO is normal too, so I'd say 10 isn't too bad

Me 31, He 35, DD 22 months, Bub #2 due 22 September 2014.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (27-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Had a lovely chat with my IM yesterday evening I need to chase up my blood tests #1 to make sure they got there and #2 to see if they will tell me my iron levels and #3 to see if I need to adjust the days I am doing my scans due to my longer cycles of late. Having trouble with the broker who is doing my insurance too, he isn't getting back to us and we feel like we are being flaffed around. It really needs to be in place asap as I wont transfer without it finalized

CD6 today and my AF is so light? Given my longer cycle I expected it to be way heavier than it has been..though it's probably just down to a normal flow compared to most women..which is nice. Would be good if it was shorter though! I envy those who have 3-4 day AF TMI warning...it's usually dark by now too but it's still pink? Not sure what that's about!

PreggySiren is offline Apparently I should be beyond "thinking positive!" Well I'm not!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

It's been a long time since I've been here... oh the guilty pleasure of browsing BH

I've been on a pretty intense journey, but I'm popping my head in now as DP and I take a "we'll see what happens" stance... and I wonder if this first month has already sealed the deal. Time will tell!

to all