Closed Thread
Page 94 of 99 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! Congratulations Shani!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I am suffering from dreaded pimples! As if getting AF wasn't enough torture....now I am looking like a pimply teenager (with wrinkles)
    Wish I could go back on the pill to fix my skin, but kinda goes against what we are trying to achieve. ;-)

Congrats to our latest bfp's.

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    Well I am suffering from dreaded pimples! As if getting AF wasn't enough torture....now I am looking like a pimply teenager (with wrinkles)
    Wish I could go back on the pill to fix my skin, but kinda goes against what we are trying to achieve. ;-)

Congrats to our latest bfp's.

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I know, I thought that when I was old enough to get wrinkles, pimples would be a thing of the past. Both at the same time is just unfair.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CassJ For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (26-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh damn...hope mine don't come back when I'm utd. I know that can also happen

On a positive note my ewcm has returned woohoo...DH was baffled when I said ewcm, he's like wtf is that hahaha then I explained it and he's like oh...tmi for him I think lol. So, that opk was on the money

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clucky that's good news

Ha I have pimple on my cheek.
    I've never had a pimple before. It's so yucky lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    It's so, so much harder to conceive with a short LP. There's not many out there that can do it. My body doesn't work right, and that devastated me. Sure, we may be able to fix it, but we may not.
    Don't mind me, I'll just be a grumpy mole for a couple days....
    Hey Mrs T, when I started TTC last year I had a short LP I used progesterone to stop AF coming and the first month using it I got my BFP but unfortunately for me that ended in a MMC.
    So speak to your GP or Ob about trying progesterone xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I went to the clinic yesterday and he fobbed me off. He was a strange, confusing, rude man. He told me nothing useful and offered no help.

I've got my appt on the 6th, hopefully my gp will be better than that idiot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    I went to the clinic yesterday and he fobbed me off. He was a strange, confusing, rude man. He told me nothing useful and offered no help.

I've got my appt on the 6th, hopefully my gp will be better than that idiot.
    What kind of clinic did you go to?

I saw a male GP in his 50s to get a blood test to get hcg levels etc and he just had no clue about anything! Hadn't heard of OPKs, though I should just wait until 18 weeks for a scan as I told him I didn't want the NT scan. He did order a full blood screen, but had to look up exactly which tests I needed out of a text book!

Definitely see someone different! Did he explain why he fobbed you ff? Your age or time TTC or did he just think you had no idea what you were talking about?

Me 31, He 35, DD 22 months, Bub #2 due 22 September 2014.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our gp practice runs a free clinic every sat. So it's the same place, but it's a rotating roster, so you could get anyone. This man was young (and very attractive!!) but he didn't want to hear about anything until after 12+ months cos I'm "still young". I didn't bother pushing it (I was actually there for something unrelated, and thought I'd try my luck) because I know I have my appt in 2 weeks and my gp is actually an ob. so she knows what she's doing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck with your GP, he sounded terrible! Normally gps won't prescribe fertility meds. Do you know of any FS nearby? I would ask for a referral for one of your choice.