Closed Thread
Page 90 of 99 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope all is okay mrs t. 2ww really is the worst. I drove myself to near madness last month! To the point where I think I made my AF go wOnky. So now I've decided to try and not over think or analyse and especially not to symptom spot and just to keep trying. That's the best we can do.

Still keeping my fingers crossed for you this month tho! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks HOF that's really sweet.

I've taken a lunch break to go for a walk. Sitting on the steps of an abandoned historic building bawling my eyes out.

If only I could GET a TWW. Couldn't even manage an 8 day wait this time.

I'll keep updating, if I see a relevant post I'll make the changes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post

I've taken a lunch break to go for a walk. Sitting on the steps of an abandoned historic building bawling my eyes out.

Mrs t what happened???
    Your time is coming!!!
    I will put a curse on you for morning sickness and sore nips and a sticky bubby( a well intended curse) xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah crafty, I'm inclined to disagree right now unfortunately, I don't see my time coming at all 😔

Thank you for your well wishes, but I just need to accept that I'm broken. Hopefully there's someone out there who can fix me....
    For now I'll just wallow in AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah crafty, I'm inclined to disagree right now unfortunately, I don't see my time coming at all ������

Thank you for your well wishes, but I just need to accept that I'm broken. Hopefully there's someone out there who can fix me....
    Oh mrs tugs, I'm so sorry. I'm sending you big hugs

You are not broken. 5 months of trying is nothing darl. I know when you see others falling straight away or within a couple of months it's hard to see that but it's true. It's only one hand full of trying. Early days! It can take a bit longer for the first child. It's common for it to take 6mths +.

First day of AF is the worst. I was a mess this month. Was convinced I was utd. But it gets easier. Don't give up hope, your time WILL come.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh MrsT, wallow away hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    xx Mrs T. There is a lot of lovely ladies here who can support you. Hugs

Thanks
    Reviews

Hugs, I have a stupid LP to, it's all over the place but always short. One month it was 6 days. There is hope I have managed to get 2 healthy babies without intervention, it just takes longer to get there and remember that there's always help out there if you need it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah crafty, I'm inclined to disagree right now unfortunately, I don't see my time coming at all 😔

Oh lovey, my SIL tried for 6 months and then they were going to take a break and she found out she was pregnant and he's all healthy and happy. You always hear the moment people give up for a while that's when it happens. You definitely aren't broken love xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's so, so much harder to conceive with a short LP. There's not many out there that can do it. My body doesn't work right, and that devastated me. Sure, we may be able to fix it, but we may not.
    Don't mind me, I'll just be a grumpy mole for a couple days....