Closed Thread
Page 89 of 99 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi ladies, you'll likely put on extra due to bloat, like a pp said, could feel "bub" already. Allowing for the fact that bub us about a cm lol, helps you understand that the rest is just the body adjusting to new hormones. This will likely dip again before it rises. Stay healthy but don't under eat. Read up on which sorts of foods to eat more of. Esp iron and calcium.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Hi ladies, you'll likely put on extra due to bloat, like a pp said, could feel "bub" already. Allowing for the fact that bub us about a cm lol, helps you understand that the rest is just the body adjusting to new hormones. This will likely dip again before it rises. Stay healthy but don't under eat. Read up on which sorts of foods to eat more of. Esp iron and calcium.
    I eat steak 3 times a week and I take a calcium vitamin on top of my prenatal vitamins just to be safe. The only bad things I've eaten while pregnant are two pizza Mia's from Pizza Hut, 1 row of chocolate, and some cold rock ice cream. It's basically one bad thing a week. But I can't help that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No such thing as bad ;-) everything in moderation, that's the key x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That is very true

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm taking a break. Will update tonight, then a week off is in order I think. Don't cry at work please ....,,,,,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    I've booked myself in for acupuncture this weekend.

Never done it before, so any ladies who have that can tell me what to expect?
    Hi Shrillian,
    I get acupuncture regularly. The practitioner asks your medical history & specifically your cycles. Might also ask if you want Chinese herbs to take to improve chi & blood flow etc.

You get about 6 - 12 fine needles. Anywhere from your head to your feet!
    They will be really gentle if you tell them it's your first time. It won't hurt & then you lay for upto 40mins.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to aussiecarla For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (24-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I'm taking a break. Will update tonight, then a week off is in order I think. Don't cry at work please ....,,,,,
    Hope your ok hunny.

Big deep breath. Think about something else.

Get a drink and some fresh air at lunch. Big massive hug

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shani good luck with your test date! Hope you get your BFP!

AFM I am cycle day 1 today. Starting Gonal f again for TI & then have asked to take Pregnyl instead of Crinone this cycle. Anyone experience Pregnyl?

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

I've PMed you hun!

For those talking about weight gain, it's pretty normal in the first trimester, it will even out..just eat whatever you need to to get through MS!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    I've booked myself in for acupuncture this weekend.

Never done it before, so any ladies who have that can tell me what to expect?

As others have said they usually take your medical history and will ask questions in relations to your cycle etc

I actually find it to be very therapeutic as the will also focus on other ailments also. I fell pregnant the first time full I tried it but unfortunately was not a sticky. Now I don't know if it was the acupuncture alone or with a combination healthy eating and Metformin but it was the first two line I had seen in 12 months and I had not done anything different apart from that.

I am hoping this is the ace up my sleeve and will be seeing her again this month as she is back from leave.