Closed Thread
Page 87 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good morning everyone. Was very difficult NOT to POAS this morning. I held strong!
    Boobs are still aching. FF has AF as tomorrow, but that's just because my LP is normally cut so short. Even if AF does arrive it won't be til next week (surely!)
    Wish this TWW would hurry up it's the hardest by far!!!

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Lex, I just got a blood nose. Not a lot, but more red in tissue than snot lol. Reckon I can have your one big symptom please? XD
    Eeeeeeekkk I'm trying not to get my/your hopes up but that is an awesome sign!!!!
    If it keeps happening - like pretty much every time you blow your nose then I reckon your UTD!
    I have everything crossed for you!

Not a lot happening here, I have no symptoms which worries me but I have to remember that my symptoms didn't kick in until about 5 weeks with ds1 and ds2. I'd really welcome a bit of MS at this stage.
    Went to dr and had my bloods done and booked my appt with my OB for next weds. He will probably do an internal scan to see if bubby had implanted right where it should. That day can't come soon enough!

We are going down south tomorrow we have a friends wedding on Saturday and we are staying fri, sat ad sun night! Mum has the kids all weekend!! can't wait!

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummabear27 View Post
    Anyone ready for an October due in group? :-)
    I think I'll be in it. I've calculated my EDD to be 30th sept but that's going off my pos OPK. I might have only O the day or two after so I could be due 1-2 OCT. No AF to go off so that makes things difficult
    I'll have to wait until dating scan I think so I might join both at this stage

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    I had no idea a blood nose was a symptom! Sore bsb is a good sign though tugs. Well done for not testing today, I know you want to get through til 14 DPO before testing just keep wasting that FMU and you can do it!

Lex I'm 5+4 today and other than tiredness and sore bbs I'm only just now getting real nausea today (to the point I could throw up) It's so reassuring to get symptoms isn't it!? Especially for me considering the GP didn't do a referral for hcg bloods!

I'm trying to throw out anything I can remember from pregnancy 1 with DD or else I'll just worry myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm about the same as Allie. I think 5 weeks and 4 or 5 days and only today has morning sickness showed it's ugly head. The last 2 or 3 days it's just been around 11 I'd get a sudden rush of nausea and then an hour or two later it's gone.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    You girls are so lucky, MS is one of the first symptoms I get, usually before AF is even due

bubs is where they should be @lexim I hope the days til your scan fly by xo

AFM nothing much happening here, CD2 still waiting to hear back from FS re changing my scan days. Someone told me last night they will still do a trigger shot for me to O even though I am going natural, interesting! Will see what the FS wants to do Feels so close now Finally got the letter of advise from the lawyer, just have to do some editing on our names but other than that it looks great

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh and MrsT, sending you so many babyvibes I was reading your diary last night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh HOF last night my head was all in a jumble, I probably didn't make much sense lol :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    It was fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    You girls are so lucky, MS is one of the first symptoms I get, usually before AF is even due

bubs is where they should be @lexim I hope the days til your scan fly by xo

AFM nothing much happening here, CD2 still waiting to hear back from FS re changing my scan days. Someone told me last night they will still do a trigger shot for me to O even though I am going natural, interesting! Will see what the FS wants to do Feels so close now Finally got the letter of advise from the lawyer, just have to do some editing on our names but other than that it looks great
    How exciting