Closed Thread
Page 78 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashie View Post
    I had 12 high days and then my two peak days so no we didn't BD on all the high days.

We did it about four times over the high days early on. We had a few days break then we BD on the last two high days and the first peak day and that was all. By the second peak day we were both over sex!!!

I also used Pre Seed because I don't produce much CM thanks to scarring on my cervix from surgery. I also stayed laying flat for a minimum 45 minutes afterwards.
    Wow 12 high days. I thought it was a lot when I got 4 high days! Yeah I used maybe baby gel the cycle just gone. We usually bd at night so lying flat is not an issue on the days we bd in morning I laid flat as long as I could, but minimum of 1 hour . Guess it's just gonna take a while for us

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    D'oh. Yes.
    Yes, I got a + the same day I had implantation bleeding @ 8DPO and I had nausea that day too.

Looks great @lexim

afm still suffering from having my wisdom teeth pulled, I am dying to go to the chiro so she can do my jaw. She does it every trip as I clench my jaw.. I've taken 2 different pain meds today but they still aren't working properly..I just feel stoned

3. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (19-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great test Lex! Still can't believe how lucky you are with your fertility. One quick BD and that's it. SOO awesome.

HOF that sounds awful! Didn't know chiros could do that. That's cool. My bff think her chiro treatment made her more fertile. So if it takes us awhile maybe we'll try that. Kazza still predicts I will be 5 months preg by end of July. Can't believe it!

Also, our house had a good offer on it today yayyyyyyyyy. We signed it all and so it's all good just have to wait for the building and pest inspection then it's sold. Oh my, it's such a relief. Kazza also predicted this as I asked her last week when it would sell because it's stressful as it's taking longer than we thought. What do you know, a few days later it's almost a done deal. She's amazing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Who is kazza?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    A psychic on bh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooooh I should take a looksy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    She popped into this thread a while ago, but you'll find her if you search her name.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Clucky my chiro was telling me she treated a woman who had never menstrated and she started cycling! I get tension headaches all the time from clenching my jaw the go instantly after being adjusted.. love my chiro so much haha

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crafty she has so many women come back and confirm her predictions. It truly is amazing, she is gifted imo.

HOF-maybe I should go see one...I seem to be continuously having pains in my right shoulder, shoulder blade area. I think it's a culmination of stress and sitting at a desk typing. I am seeing a remedial sports masseuse next month, could couple it with chiro. Do you have PHI? I wonder if I am covered for it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yep its covered by my extras, if you do have phi give them a call as often you'll get mlre rebate at a members first provider

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (20-01-2014)