Closed Thread
Page 77 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    To the ladies who got a brown discharge leading up to their BFP, how long after the discharge was it before you registered a positive on a stick?

I was just looking through my symptoms with my chem in September and I'd had bloods 7 days later confirming 48 hcg, but I didn't poas until *after* the bloods, so I have no idea when it would have started implanting.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    Af came.......back to square one !
    Pretty mumma lex, nice pic

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    To the ladies who got a brown discharge leading up to their BFP, how long after the discharge was it before you registered a positive on a stick?

I was just looking through my symptoms with my chem in September and I'd had bloods 7 days later confirming 48 hcg, but I didn't poas until *after* the bloods, so I have no idea when it would have started implanting.
    Same day- 8DPO guessing I had implantation a day or 2 before (earliest they say is 6DPO) and it just made it's way out?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (19-01-2014),Shrillian  (19-01-2014)

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Naw thanks everyone. Had a good night, yes I told the girls. They are the ladies that I did mothers group with, with our first babies 4 years ago and we've been going to Playgroup together ever since but we had to stop this year because our kids all start kindy. We are all really close and plan to do Playgroup every now and then, but we still catch up and have play dates.
    They knew about my MC so I had to tell them.

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.

Thanks
    Reviews

? Not sure. What should hcg levels be at 7 days?
    I've never had implantation bleeding

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.

Thanks
    Reviews

11 or 12 days post conception my levels were 40 if that helps, but no bleeding or discharge.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    Did you bd on every day of high and peak readings?

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I had 12 high days and then my two peak days so no we didn't BD on all the high days.

We did it about four times over the high days early on. We had a few days break then we BD on the last two high days and the first peak day and that was all. By the second peak day we were both over sex!!!

I also used Pre Seed because I don't produce much CM thanks to scarring on my cervix from surgery. I also stayed laying flat for a minimum 45 minutes afterwards.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I'm looking more at the time between brown/implantation discharge to positive OPK. Anyone that had discharge able to remember how long it took? (I'm trying to calculate how many DPO I would have been in the chem cycle)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks ladies. I'm looking more at the time between brown/implantation discharge to positive OPK. Anyone that had discharge able to remember how long it took? (I'm trying to calculate how many DPO I would have been in the chem cycle)
    Do you mean positive hpt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1390114024.351687.jpg

12dpo using afternoon wee
    Getting darker

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

CassJ  (19-01-2014),headoverfeet  (19-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Do you mean positive hpt?
    D'oh. Yes.