Closed Thread
Page 74 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I please join this group!!!! I would love a BFP in 2014 the earlier the better!!

I am TTC #2 and will be testing on Jan 30.

On the topic of twins, I wouldn't mind having twins either! Only one set of twins in my fam and non in my husbands.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Twins would be nice lol....
    All looking great coco, you must be so excited :O is your bump still growing??
    Shrillian, you should use some maybe baby lube, it replicates ewcm and helps sperm along x
    I had been thinking about getting some for next month and now I'm definitely goi to give it a try (can't hurt, right?).

Going to see if AF actually turns up or if I'm back to my every 3-4 months AF routine.

ETA - my DH said previously (when we first started TTC) that it would be awesome to have twins. I said yes, but if we did he'd be the one to stay home to take care of two! Being our first, I'm petrified enough of being able to take care of one - let alone two!
    Last edited by Shrillian; 18-01-2014 at 10:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    10DPO for me, boobs have been hurting for a day or two, lower back is killing me!!!! Felt like AF was on her way........ Then I got this this morning....... It's faint but it's there, came up within 3 minutes!!!!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1390006876.108463.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I think af is on her way
    Spotting a bit yesterday and this morn, but no cramps or anything yet. Would have been about 11 days post ov. Hoping it could be implantation, but more likely it is beginning of af I was expecting af tomorrow according to my past experience with my monitor.
    Was feeling very sad last night but a bit better today.

Congrats to our new bfp's :-) I really am very happy for you.
    I really hope to be joining you all ASAP, I just don't know what else I can do to improve our chances....any suggestions welcome....I am gonna tell DH he has to be on top every time this cycle hehehe!
    (Must make mental note to head back to chemist warehouse for more maybe baby gel...)

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congrats lex and Sashie very exciting!

FiBub are you doing opks? Do you def know when you're ovulating?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow congratulations Sash. How exciting!! I guess you'll test again in a couple of days so it'll be darker then anyway

4 kids would be amazing. Dh wouldn't have a bar of it. He would say it's to expensive
    I think 3 would also be nice!

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashie View Post
    10DPO for me, boobs have been hurting for a day or two, lower back is killing me!!!! Felt like AF was on her way........ Then I got this this morning....... It's faint but it's there, came up within 3 minutes!!!!

Attachment 49271
    Eeeeeek congrats!!!!! You must be due 1st OCT? As I'm the 30th sept. No doubt will change at dating scan though.

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    Eeeeeek congrats!!!!! You must be due 1st OCT? As I'm the 30th sept. No doubt will change at dating scan though.

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.
    Yeah around the 1st or 2nd of October

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Congrats lex and Sashie very exciting!

FiBub are you doing opks? Do you def know when you're ovulating?
    I am using the clear blue fertility monitor instead of the normal opk's, and I am getting the high and peak readings so that's a good sign.
    I also had a blood test a couple cycles ago which apparently showed I was ovulating

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Lex and Sashie! After not being on BH for a couple of days, it's so nice to come back to more BFPs! Hope you both have a safe and happy pregnancy ahead.

So DH and I have been pretty consistent this month with bding but now in a bit of a pickle. Got a positive OPK this morning but we're away with friends tonight and jumping straight in the car after I finish work today. We did the deed last night so do you girls think we'd still be covered if we miss tonight and bd again tomorrow? I really don't want to miss our chance but can't see how we can squeeze in a session tonight....????!!!!