Closed Thread
Page 70 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear based on that theory both my little ones are going to be terrors. Yikes.

I hope they're not. But gotta get through this pregnancy first! I have my 12 week scan tomorrow morning. So nervous and excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls. After a really good talk and cry with my best friends and DH we have decided we are going to TTC again. It's been really hard to accept however now that we have decided to start again I feel as though the mc is a miracle. I normally have 36 day cycles but i have CRAZY amounts of ewcm which means if my ovulation is correct by this i am going to have a shorter cycle!!! I'm looking as though I am going to O on cd14. My bodies giving my strong signs that I am close to Oing unlike previous cycles. So fingers crossed in this 40 degree weather that DH is up for bding and we can get back on board and make another little miracle does anyone have a link for cheap hpt online? even if you could pm me that would be great!

Coco, I can't believe you are 12 weeks already!!!!!! It has gone sooo fast!!!

Headoverfeet I hope everything is alright

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoblue View Post
    Oh dear based on that theory both my little ones are going to be terrors. Yikes.

I hope they're not. But gotta get through this pregnancy first! I have my 12 week scan tomorrow morning. So nervous and excited!
    How awesome! Bet your super excited < they are your cheeky twins
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    Aw what's wrong?
    Oh nothing much! I'm over it now but thanks for asking
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymakers88 View Post
    Hey girls. After a really good talk and cry with my best friends and DH we have decided we are going to TTC again. It's been really hard to accept however now that we have decided to start again I feel as though the mc is a miracle. I normally have 36 day cycles but i have CRAZY amounts of ewcm which means if my ovulation is correct by this i am going to have a shorter cycle!!! I'm looking as though I am going to O on cd14. My bodies giving my strong signs that I am close to Oing unlike previous cycles. So fingers crossed in this 40 degree weather that DH is up for bding and we can get back on board and make another little miracle does anyone have a link for cheap hpt online? even if you could pm me that would be great!

Coco, I can't believe you are 12 weeks already!!!!!! It has gone sooo fast!!!

Headoverfeet I hope everything is alright
    Good luck! I hope it is short and sweet that is really good for a long cycle, mine are around 32 days at the moment but use to be 36 and I always O'd on CD21. I get tons of EWCM..like for a week leading up to O.

They aren't the cheapest by I used lullaby conceptions with DD and will order these ones if I need them, I have a friend giving me some leftover ones so will use them first. They gave me a BFP at 8/9DPO

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've had no discharge this cycle, so pretty certain I haven't ovulated.

So who knows where I am or what's happening. Sigh. Another month of nothing. Yay! Not.

(Sorry for the negativity)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm on the look out majorly for any cm...I really want my ewcm to come back soon.
    It's not really time for O just yet, so am hoping next week. I'm really slack with teh whole opk thing. I haven't done it this cycle.
    To be perfectly honest, I don't think I'll even do it in the first few months of TTC. I feel like I can't read them properly, or it's just too hard. Maybe because we aren't trying yet, means my motivation is low.

Feeling pretty crappy atm...a lot going on and we hope our damn house gets some decent offers on it! Ugh, here I was thinking 2014 was going to be so good and successful. Not so far it hasn't been!

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls I think I've got a BFP!!!!!!
    I 10DPO and it's very very very light, tried to take a picture but just too light. But I'm 95% certain it's there!
    I could be 8-9 DPO depending on when I O though. I got the pos OPK 10 days ok but doesn't mean I O then.
    It's On a FRER.

I'm actually really happy because the other night hubby said that if I'm not UTD this time round then he wants to wait TTC.

I've got another frer I'll use tomorrow

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

CassJ  (17-01-2014),clucky_duck  (17-01-2014),Craftymamabris  (17-01-2014),KaraB  (18-01-2014),Summer  (17-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    I 10DPO and it's very very very light, tried to take a picture but just too light. But I'm 95% certain it's there!
    I could be 8-9 DPO depending on when I O though. I got the pos OPK 10 days ok but doesn't mean I O then.
    It's On a FRER.

I'm actually really happy because the other night hubby said that if I'm not UTD this time round then he wants to wait TTC.

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Congrats Lexim!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's On a FRER.

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Oh congrats lex!! That's such fantastic news!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's On a FRER.

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Yayyyyyy lex! Congratulations

And Babymaker that's so good you're trying again

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    I've had no discharge this cycle, so pretty certain I haven't ovulated.

So who knows where I am or what's happening. Sigh. Another month of nothing. Yay! Not.

(Sorry for the negativity)
    Ive hear evening primrose oil can help with ewcm, I dont know much about it but it might be worth looking into?
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky_duck View Post
    I'm on the look out majorly for any cm...I really want my ewcm to come back soon.
    It's not really time for O just yet, so am hoping next week. I'm really slack with teh whole opk thing. I haven't done it this cycle.
    To be perfectly honest, I don't think I'll even do it in the first few months of TTC. I feel like I can't read them properly, or it's just too hard. Maybe because we aren't trying yet, means my motivation is low.

Feeling pretty crappy atm...a lot going on and we hope our damn house gets some decent offers on it! Ugh, here I was thinking 2014 was going to be so good and successful. Not so far it hasn't been!
    :grabhug:
    It's On a FRER.

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Woot!!! Cant wait to see it you shoukd try taking a photo anyway, I'd love to have a squiz being a poas addict

Afm erh I think I have pms..well I hope its just pms!!

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (18-01-2014),Shrillian  (17-01-2014)