Closed Thread
Page 60 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 989
  1. #591
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    7,878
    Thanks
    3,397
    Thanked
    5,160
    Reviews
    8
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Attachment 49084
    Two days ago, and today. Lucky I listened to my body and decided to test! This is a week early for me!
    Great!!

  2. #592
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,949
    Thanks
    912
    Thanked
    4,484
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We DTD two days in a row by coincidence this weekend which is lucky. DH is off to work today until fri but I can go visit his camp, it's close enough ;-)

  3. #593
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,623
    Thanks
    1,601
    Thanked
    2,159
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    We DTD two days in a row by coincidence this weekend which is lucky. DH is off to work today until fri but I can go visit his camp, it's close enough ;-)
    *laughs* I'm sure DH won't mind conjugal visits!

  4. #594
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,949
    Thanks
    912
    Thanked
    4,484
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Haha yeah a couple cycles ago I had to do it as well. It was the walk of shame down the corridor with all his mates catcalling that was the weirdest bit haha :-/

  5. #595
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    847
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked
    213
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Haha yeah a couple cycles ago I had to do it as well. It was the walk of shame down the corridor with all his mates catcalling that was the weirdest bit haha :-/
    Hahahahaha you could have gone to knit with him or something haha

  6. #596
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,949
    Thanks
    912
    Thanked
    4,484
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    Hahahahaha you could have gone to knit with him or something haha
    Haha yeah that's what it was......!!

  7. #597
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,949
    Thanks
    912
    Thanked
    4,484
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Omg I feel sooo disgusting. Stomach cramps, tired, grumpy, the runs.... I don't remember O ever having been this bad for me.....

  8. #598
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    274
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    113
    Reviews
    0
    Fingers crossed mrs t this is your month!

    Lex sorry to hear about your old street and the fires. They are the worst

    Girls this was me at 7 weeks and now at 11 weeks:

    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1389598525.187556.jpg

  9. #599
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,362
    Thanks
    532
    Thanked
    1,195
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey ladies.

    We've been away from home for the last day. Power went out here on Saturday night midnight when it was still 38 deg here and didn't come back on till 2 am this morning. Were on water tank and haven't got a generator yet so had to leave as we didn't have water, plus it was way to hot for DS without even a fan.
    @lexim my DH aunt lives on ayers road which is apparently really close to where it started and there were many homes lost on there street. We don't *think* there's has been lost but were still awaiting confirmation.

    I've been really emotional thinking about it and am just so devastated for those that have lost everything.

    No idea where I'm at in my cycle. Think I'm about a week - 10 days away from AF. Would love it if she doesn't show but my hopes aren't high

  10. #600
    lexim's Avatar
    lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,548
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    805
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shani2 View Post
    Hey ladies.

    We've been away from home for the last day. Power went out here on Saturday night midnight when it was still 38 deg here and didn't come back on till 2 am this morning. Were on water tank and haven't got a generator yet so had to leave as we didn't have water, plus it was way to hot for DS without even a fan.
    @lexim my DH aunt lives on ayers road which is apparently really close to where it started and there were many homes lost on there street. We don't *think* there's has been lost but were still awaiting confirmation.

    I've been really emotional thinking about it and am just so devastated for those that have lost everything.

    No idea where I'm at in my cycle. Think I'm about a week - 10 days away from AF. Would love it if she doesn't show but my hopes aren't high
    Yep ayers road is off narla rt which is my old road - there is only 4 houses on it that haven't had damage (30 houses on the road)


    DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.


 

Similar Threads

  1. December 2013 Testing Thread - Deck the Halls with BFPs!!!
    By NewMrs in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 939
    Last Post: 05-12-2013, 16:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Springfree Trampoline
Give the Ultimate Christmas Gift Springfree Trampoline
The World's Safest Trampoline™ is now also the world's first Smart Trampoline™. Sensors on the mat detect your every move and your jumps control fun, educational and active games on tablet. Secure the Ultimate Christmas Gift today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
The Fix Program Sydney CBD and Broadway
Pregnancy and women's health physio, pregnancy and new mum Pilates classes taught by our physios for you and bub. Pregnancy back and pelvic pain. Also, we treat postnatal and women of all ages. Incontinence, prolapse, sexual and pelvic pain.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!