Closed Thread
Page 60 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Attachment 49084
    Two days ago, and today. Lucky I listened to my body and decided to test! This is a week early for me!
    Great!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We DTD two days in a row by coincidence this weekend which is lucky. DH is off to work today until fri but I can go visit his camp, it's close enough ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We DTD two days in a row by coincidence this weekend which is lucky. DH is off to work today until fri but I can go visit his camp, it's close enough ;-)
    *laughs* I'm sure DH won't mind conjugal visits!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha yeah a couple cycles ago I had to do it as well. It was the walk of shame down the corridor with all his mates catcalling that was the weirdest bit haha :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha yeah a couple cycles ago I had to do it as well. It was the walk of shame down the corridor with all his mates catcalling that was the weirdest bit haha :-/
    Hahahahaha you could have gone to knit with him or something haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    Hahahahaha you could have gone to knit with him or something haha
    Haha yeah that's what it was......!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg I feel sooo disgusting. Stomach cramps, tired, grumpy, the runs.... I don't remember O ever having been this bad for me.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed mrs t this is your month!

Lex sorry to hear about your old street and the fires. They are the worst

Girls this was me at 7 weeks and now at 11 weeks:

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1389598525.187556.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey ladies.

We've been away from home for the last day. Power went out here on Saturday night midnight when it was still 38 deg here and didn't come back on till 2 am this morning. Were on water tank and haven't got a generator yet so had to leave as we didn't have water, plus it was way to hot for DS without even a fan.
    @lexim my DH aunt lives on ayers road which is apparently really close to where it started and there were many homes lost on there street. We don't *think* there's has been lost but were still awaiting confirmation.

I've been really emotional thinking about it and am just so devastated for those that have lost everything.

No idea where I'm at in my cycle. Think I'm about a week - 10 days away from AF. Would love it if she doesn't show but my hopes aren't high

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shani2 View Post
    Hey ladies.

We've been away from home for the last day. Power went out here on Saturday night midnight when it was still 38 deg here and didn't come back on till 2 am this morning. Were on water tank and haven't got a generator yet so had to leave as we didn't have water, plus it was way to hot for DS without even a fan.
    @lexim my DH aunt lives on ayers road which is apparently really close to where it started and there were many homes lost on there street. We don't *think* there's has been lost but were still awaiting confirmation.

I've been really emotional thinking about it and am just so devastated for those that have lost everything.

No idea where I'm at in my cycle. Think I'm about a week - 10 days away from AF. Would love it if she doesn't show but my hopes aren't high
    Yep ayers road is off narla rt which is my old road - there is only 4 houses on it that haven't had damage (30 houses on the road)

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.