Closed Thread
Page 58 of 99 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yes it is a bit exciting! I do hope the first emby takes, the first emby took for my IPs last time- with a different surrogate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone. I'm sorry I haven't been posting much lately.

Firstly, big congratulations to Crafty and Allie! I'm so excited for you both!

Lex I hope you get the result you want - not so sure if it's a BFP or BFN you want! But fingers crossed for you!

Fingers crossed to everyone who is testing this month! The TWW is the worst! Especially when you just know you're pregnant. I knew from the outset. Someone asked about early symptoms - mine were sore breasts, more CM, slight glands on my nipples, and I could see veins, especially on my hands when I showered.

I'm currently 11 weeks 2 days. I've been feeling quite sick. Yesterday I had my cousin's hen's and that morning I threw up so much it came out of my nose also! Sorry TMI. Poor DH had to clean up after me. At least it was in the shower, but still. He has been so good. I know there was a discussion about demanding or not demanding DTD. My hubby has been very patient with me. He waits for me to initiate, which hasn't been often! But he gets very excited when I do. Bless him.

I have my 12 week scan booked for Friday. I'm so excited and nervous.

But if I can be honest I must admit being pregnant is a lot harder than I thought. I just expected to get a bit of a belly and still feel normal. But instead I feel short of breath, unable to exercise and just plain old sick. Yuck. I know it's worth it, but I'm so looking forward to entering into the second trimester!

Sorry for such a long post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Coco so good to hear from you!! Wow 11 weeks that's so crazy!! Sorry to hear your having trouble. I think when we are ttc we romanticise pregnancy, when in reality it's quite horrible lol. Us women keep coming back for more though so it must be worth it lol.

Lex omg you horn dog lol I need to buy you a leash!!!! You're incorrigible!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry it's not been pleasant so far, Coco. Hopefully second trimester brings you an easier time!

Have you already started showing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So my hooch has a cold again. Very full on 😳
    Can't tell if (sorry tmi) it's cloudy or if it's semen with ewcm lol .....
    Figured, DH is leaving for work tomorrow so may as well bd just in case. A week early for O, but I've been feeling crampy and now this, so makes sense to cover our tracks!!
    I'm temping so will be able to see once I've O'ed anyway. I'll do an opk tomorrow just in case. DH is away til fri, but he's actually not that far, and I can visit his camp of an evening if necessary 😜

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Sorry it's not been pleasant so far, Coco. Hopefully second trimester brings you an easier time!

Have you already started showing?
    I agree @Cocoblue, I hope the 2nd trimester brings you some relief I have to admit that no pregnancy isn't always sunshine and roses, but it's so worth it go gently on yourself!

Oh and the vomiting thing..yeah I have done that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Coco you poor thing! that sounds so horrible.
    hopefully you feel better soon so you can just start enjoying your pregnancy.
    i think most woman just want to first trimester to be over

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoblue View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm sorry I haven't been posting much lately.

Firstly, big congratulations to Crafty and Allie! I'm so excited for you both!

Lex I hope you get the result you want - not so sure if it's a BFP or BFN you want! But fingers crossed for you!

Fingers crossed to everyone who is testing this month! The TWW is the worst! Especially when you just know you're pregnant. I knew from the outset. Someone asked about early symptoms - mine were sore breasts, more CM, slight glands on my nipples, and I could see veins, especially on my hands when I showered.

I'm currently 11 weeks 2 days. I've been feeling quite sick. Yesterday I had my cousin's hen's and that morning I threw up so much it came out of my nose also! Sorry TMI. Poor DH had to clean up after me. At least it was in the shower, but still. He has been so good. I know there was a discussion about demanding or not demanding DTD. My hubby has been very patient with me. He waits for me to initiate, which hasn't been often! But he gets very excited when I do. Bless him.

I have my 12 week scan booked for Friday. I'm so excited and nervous.

But if I can be honest I must admit being pregnant is a lot harder than I thought. I just expected to get a bit of a belly and still feel normal. But instead I feel short of breath, unable to exercise and just plain old sick. Yuck. I know it's worth it, but I'm so looking forward to entering into the second trimester!

Sorry for such a long post.
    Oh coco that doesn't sound pleasant at all but at least soon it should start to get better. At least you have a supportive partner and that is something to be thankful for

I do hope it starts to ease off soon for you though, it'd be hard to get 100% excited when you constantly feel so ill

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The WA fires ripped through my old street. Six homes were lost on it including friends of ours. Two other friends in another street have lost theirs and still waiting to hear if my best friends dad's home is still standing.

Heartbreaking
    I feel so thankful that we moved two years ago but feel so upset and scared for the people who bought our old house. It is a cedar home at the end of A cul de sac. I hope they are ok

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    The WA fires ripped through my old street. Six homes were lost on it including friends of ours. Two other friends in another street have lost theirs and still waiting to hear if my best friends dad's home is still standing.

Heartbreaking
    I feel so thankful that we moved two years ago but feel so upset and scared for the people who bought our old house. It is a cedar home at the end of A cul de sac. I hope they are ok

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.
    Oh no! Fires are terrible the destruction they cause is horrendous!!!!!