Closed Thread
Page 53 of 99 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    Everyone I have told is. It still doesn't feel real. I'm sure once the scan happens it will. But I've only known for four days.
    And thank you very much I am sure I will have questions in abundance haha
    No am a day or two off with my dates so I haven't but I guess I can change it after my scan I may do that now
    Who have you told? We aren't sure who to tell and when. We think DHs brother is proposing to his GF soon, so we don't want to rain on their parade, so maybe hold off until that's happened and if not by 12 weeks, we tell them anyway.

I don't think I can wait that long to tell my parents

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I will be telling both our parents as soon as we know. We would be using then as support if things went wrong anyway, so doesn't make any sense to hide it from them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    How long have you been trying? I used to be like that before going on the pil.
    Once I came off it when I got pregnant with DD I was worried I would be the same and started taking vitex tablets and my first cycle off bc was over 40 days, so I started taking it and that cycle was only 31 days and when we conceived DD.

So maybe that's worth a try?
    We've been TTC #1 for around 2 years now. We've been seeing an FS since May last year. DH's little swimmers tested perfectly, but I've got "Unexplained Infertility".

We've been doing OI for 3 cycles now (first was BFP, but didn't stick. First BT showed hcg at 48 then few days later went down to 19). Just waiting to hear from FS as he only got back from leave yesterday as to what we're going to do next.

Just biding the time by looking at my cycle to see what it's doing post this OI and in case it's helping to naturally ovulate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Who have you told? We aren't sure who to tell and when. We think DHs brother is proposing to his GF soon, so we don't want to rain on their parade, so maybe hold off until that's happened and if not by 12 weeks, we tell them anyway.

I don't think I can wait that long to tell my parents
    Some of the people at work know because that's where I was when I first tested and I even got flowers this morning which is nice. We told my mum last night and my partners mum and his siblings. I am yet to tell mine as I don't get to see them often and my grandmother doesn't know. I've told my older brother and his girlfriend and one other friend. I don't care if they know.
    But I will be waiting until 12 weeks to announce it to everyone ( omg how am I going to wait that long!)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

nic26  (10-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    I will be telling both our parents as soon as we know. We would be using then as support if things went wrong anyway, so doesn't make any sense to hide it from them.
    That's a good idea mrs t. I am sure they will be thrilled when you plant the news on them.

And Allie tell your parents but maybe announce it officially after? There's no reason why you can't tell your parents but all keep it a secret for the proposal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Some of the people at work know because that's where I was when I first tested and I even got flowers this morning which is nice. We told my mum last night and my partners mum and his siblings. I am yet to tell mine as I don't get to see them often and my grandmother doesn't know. I've told my older brother and his girlfriend and one other friend. I don't care if they know.
    But I will be waiting until 12 weeks to announce it to everyone ( omg how am I going to wait that long!)
    Think of it this way, we are already 4-5 weeks pregnant so we're already nearly half way there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think of it this way, we are already 4-5 weeks pregnant so we're already nearly half way there!
    That's true! I reckon the first trimester will go slow and the second quick but the third will feel slow lol

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Lex did you end up working out what was going on with your maybe +hpt, maybe +opk?
    Not really sure.
    I did another HPT the next day but still neg.
    I'm at 13DPO so just waiting for AF to show up.
    If no AF by 15DPO then I'll do another HPT and if still neg I'll just go with the most recent OPK actually being a pos OPK.

CONGRATS ALLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That's true! I reckon the first trimester will go slow and the second quick but the third will feel slow lol
    That's pretty much how it goes lol

DH, Me and our two boys.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (18-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    Not really sure.
    I did another HPT the next day but still neg.
    I'm at 13DPO so just waiting for AF to show up.
    If no AF by 15DPO then I'll do another HPT and if still neg I'll just go with the most recent OPK actually being a pos OPK.

CONGRATS ALLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Good luck Lex. Fingers crossed for you