Closed Thread
Page 47 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    I've never noticed it, what does it feel like?
    It's hard to explain. It's like a pressure build up that feels a bit like period pain crossed with I need to go to the toilet pain. I get it every month but this month was bad!!!!! The pain was running up my front and back to my rib cage and down my thighs on the left side.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine starts off as a dull ache on the side I'm ovulating from and then turns into stabbing pains. It usually lasts for 12-24 hours. It is usually more uncomfortable than painful, but some times can be painful. I tend to notice it more on my right side.

Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    my O pain is different every month but when i conceived ds it was 3 days of aching pulling pain on my rite side.
    this month its both sides and radiating down my thighs and my back. no idea whats going on

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've never really noticed O pain

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nic26 View Post
    my O pain is different every month but when i conceived ds it was 3 days of aching pulling pain on my rite side.
    this month its both sides and radiating down my thighs and my back. no idea whats going on
    Yup this is what I have every month. 3 days of hell!!! Although it normally doesn't radiate down my thighs and up my back like it was last night. I joked with DH that it was probably spitting out two lol.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashie View Post
    Yup this is what I have every month. 3 days of hell!!! Although it normally doesn't radiate down my thighs and up my back like it was last night. I joked with DH that it was probably spitting out two lol.....
    or its just been fertilized!! i have the sore thighs as well and im really starting to believe we have caught the egg this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Squishy, I'm really sorry your hopes were raised so cruelly this month. Look after yourself and hopefully after a few months break you might be feeling ready to give it another go.

And huge congrats to the recent BFPs...loving all these +ves so early in the month. Please spread the baby dust to the rest of us!!!!

I've finished AF and now commenced this month's all out baby making assault. I'm so determined this cycle so will be attempting dtd every second day across the whole month and maybe extra around O. Have also started doing a daily conception meditation, figured it can't hurt and it's actually been a lovely way to relax at the end of every day. DH thinks it's hilarious!! Hoping January is going to be a bumper month of BFPs for all of us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    I've never noticed it, what does it feel like?
    I think the month just gone was the first time I really noticed O pain. Mine felt like a stitch on my left hand side and lasted a couple of days. It taught me to start listening to my body more rather than just relying on OPKs. Had I done that I would've realised I was actually ovulating much later than previous months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    Yep remember OPK doesn't detect O. So you should O either today, tomorrow or even the next day so get BDing over these next few days.

Although tugs is right it can be lighter in the afternoon. It would be good if you could retest tomorrow morning but you used your last one

CRAFTY!!!! You are UTD. They are positive!
    Clearly the dr tests are just sh!t lol

Oh squishy I'm so sorry it's verbs rough ride for you all the best in the future honey xxx

As for me, just waiting for AF. Yay me. Lol
    On a brighter note, I've taken photos following my weight loss journey and today's photos showed a significant change from my photos I took a month ago. It's so motivating to see changes!
    Attachment 48887
    Left is from 12/12 and right is from today

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.
    You look fabulous! Keep up the great work . It'll only get better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky_duck View Post
    I will still be here come May as that's when my ttc journey begins. So if there are ladies with bfps I hope I still have some company by then!!

Sorry for the hard time squishy. Fingers crossed for another go at it later in the year!!

I'd like to know what o pain is like too. Is it like a stabbing in one side low down? I think I may have had it a couple of times. Ill def be on the watch for it now im off bc.

Crafty-so annoying re the gp results. I'm sure as the ladies have said, it is def positive. Maybe a eek more and the gp will be proved wrong and you'll have some clear confirmation from them. How long do you think you may be? Can u work out from bding or were there too many to count hahaha

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thanks, I am at the doctors now to get y results. We DTD a few times but the first time the protection stayed while DP vacated ( tmi sorry) but I went for a shower after and went to the toilet like 10 mins after. Then twice we did withdrawal method ( he had urinated since last round so I doubt it's that) but I remember the time I wrote I was feeling like a "horn bag" so I think it may have been a few days after which means only like 2 weeks ago. But if that's the case can it show up on a HPT?