Closed Thread
Page 46 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Headoverfeet I agree 100% on nursery haha. Crafty you'll start to believe it eventually :-P

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So feeling pretty crapping, yesterday was a very bad day! I feel like I just can't keep trying anymore! It wasn't suppose to be this hard or take this long, my first two came without trying, I know for sure DS came after DTD just once, but 10 years of BC must have taken its toll. DH is supportive of whatever I choose, would have been nice to have one together but we have 3 between us so at least we have them. I will keep thinking about it but there will definately be no trying before April as I'm bridesmaid in September and don't want to be 8/9 month preg.
    So thank you ladies for all your support and wise words, congratulations on all the BFP's over the last couple of days and wish everyone all the baby dust in the world! I hope I see none of you in April if I can bring myself to TTC again xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Babyla no sorry I don't think it's positive, but it could be a quick sirge where it went pos between tests?
    Thanks here's hoping on a quick overnight surge that I've caught the end of this morning. Just keep bding and giving up the opks now I've used my last. Thanks for your help!

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    Thanks here's hoping on a quick overnight surge that I've caught the end of this morning. Just keep bding and giving up the opks now I've used my last. Thanks for your help!
    Yep remember OPK doesn't detect O. So you should O either today, tomorrow or even the next day so get BDing over these next few days.

Although tugs is right it can be lighter in the afternoon. It would be good if you could retest tomorrow morning but you used your last one

CRAFTY!!!! You are UTD. They are positive!
    Clearly the dr tests are just sh!t lol

Oh squishy I'm so sorry it's verbs rough ride for you all the best in the future honey xxx

As for me, just waiting for AF. Yay me. Lol
    On a brighter note, I've taken photos following my weight loss journey and today's photos showed a significant change from my photos I took a month ago. It's so motivating to see changes!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1389177358.376745.jpg
    Left is from 12/12 and right is from today

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

babyla  (08-01-2014),clucky_duck  (09-01-2014),nic26  (09-01-2014),SquishyO  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    Yep remember OPK doesn't detect O. So you should O either today, tomorrow or even the next day so get BDing over these next few days.

Although tugs is right it can be lighter in the afternoon. It would be good if you could retest tomorrow morning but you used your last one

Oh squishy I'm so sorry it's verbs rough ride for you all the best in the future honey xxx

On a brighter note, I've taken photos following my weight loss journey and today's photos showed a significant change from my photos I took a month ago. It's so motivating to see changes!
    Attachment 48887

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Great work on your weight loss! What have you been doing?? Keen to loose 6 kg myself now, starting boot camp next week hopefully x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (18-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @lexim we plan to do that but your post means ill make sure

You look great!!! I've been reading your journal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post

Attachment 48887

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Wow! Sooooo jealous!!! You have a hot body especially for someone with two kids!

Where can I read your journey?

I want to lose 6kgs myself so if I'm not UTD, I'll be going gung ho with healthy eating and exercising til the next O, then ease off again till the 2WW is over.

Me 31, He 34, DD 21 months, waiting for just 1 more to complete our family.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (18-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tonight is the first time I've ever had to take pain killers for ovulation pain!!! I'm hurting a lot but at least I know I'm ovulating

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashie View Post
    Tonight is the first time I've ever had to take pain killers for ovulation pain!!! I'm hurting a lot but at least I know I'm ovulating
    I've never noticed it, what does it feel like?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    I hope I see none of you in April if I can bring myself to TTC again xo
    I will still be here come May as that's when my ttc journey begins. So if there are ladies with bfps I hope I still have some company by then!!

Sorry for the hard time squishy. Fingers crossed for another go at it later in the year!!

I'd like to know what o pain is like too. Is it like a stabbing in one side low down? I think I may have had it a couple of times. Ill def be on the watch for it now im off bc.

Crafty-so annoying re the gp results. I'm sure as the ladies have said, it is def positive. Maybe a eek more and the gp will be proved wrong and you'll have some clear confirmation from them. How long do you think you may be? Can u work out from bding or were there too many to count hahaha

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app