Page 41 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Take care of yourself pink blue

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shrillian and Lexim thank you for your words. I guess I'm just feeling a bit down. He did get me sultana bran cereal for breakfast( which I usually skip)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (07-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    He did get me sultana bran cereal for breakfast( which I usually skip)
    LOL!!! Sounds like something my DH would do! Support through making sure you're healthy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Crafty that's really sweet what he did. Remember men show how they feel much better than they say it. Listen to what he does as much as what he doesn't say :-) xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I knew he was scared because it was sudden but I wanted him to admit it. I told him that the New Years drinks wouldn't have harmed the baby or anything so I think he's feeling better. I'm scared too lol. It's funny how I have containers filled with baby stuff and then here bub is and I'm all chicken lol.

You ladies had better join me in feeling all panicked soon I tells ya! Get bizzay haha

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (18-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    WOW, so many BFP!! I can't even keep up!!

Huge congratulations.

Crafty, it's normal to stress. For me, it started before I even got a BFP as it was taking a while and it's still going. I actually stressed a lot less once he was born, but I think that's because I'm a nurse so know whats normal and whats not.The only time I stress now is when he is sleeping that he has stopped breathing. That one drives me mad!! Though I would have gotten better by now

Well I've totally relaxed on the TTC front, I'm glad as stressing doesn't help us actually fall pregnant. I don't even know where I'm at in my cycle but we DTD a load just after xmas/new years and have only done it once since. I know we might miss the egg but we also might not. Whatever will be will be, I'm not forcing anything, just doing what feels right at the time. I think I've said before, but the time we conceived DS we only DTD once in weeks and I wasn't charting so have no idea how far/close from O it was.

Good luck to those ladies waiting to O or waiting to test. It can be maddening but try and relax, as my DH likes to remind me, whatever will be will be

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shani2 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (18-01-2014)

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Worst period pain ever!
    What is going on with my body!!

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh crafty I'm sure hubby is just doing the manly warrior thing and hiding his real feelings of excitement. My dh always feels he has to be the serious one with all the life stages etc so he worries and consequently I take it as not being excited etc about things. All in good time. Lex that sounds right about them needing to see bub before its really real. Ahh men hey! Cereal is a good first sign of support tho crafty

Good attitude shani. I think I want to take ur approach. I might do two cycles of opks just to see where o normally is. Then come May. I'm going to leave it to the stars haha.

I hope most of us won't be here come mid year and we will all have bfps. The way things are tracking seems very good for 2014

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    Worst period pain ever!

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.
    That's what I had been getting for the whole week leading to my BFP !!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Takemehigher For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (18-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    Worst period pain ever!
    I had that too Lexim! On Day 22 I had ridiculous period pain that woke me up and I was SO sure I was getting AF early... It happened about three days in a row and then lightened off to just dull cramping that I've now had for three- four weeks!!!! And got my BFP on Day 35 of that cycle. Fingers crossed for you that it's a good sign!