Closed Thread
Page 40 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't there's any room for question now crafty :-) you're definitely pregnant! You've had only positives, across different brands, getting darker. The only neg you got was right after drinking lots of water. Get used to it girl, you're gonna be a mumma!!! :-D

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sneaking in to say congrats to all who have a New Years bfp!!

You gals certainly don't waste any time haha hopefully it's a great few months for everyone in this group.

I tested as I still don't have Af. Bfn-as expected...

So we have started primolut and it's absolutely awful already!

But- we still decided no more baby's for us just yet... Maybe in the future, but right now I have other things to focus on! (Are you in control of the list mrs t?, If so may you please remove me from actively ttc - cheers Hun)

So hope you all don't mind me popping in every now and then? Lots of baby dust x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to the ladies with the BFP exciting times ahead!!!!

AFM.......FINALLY A POSITIVE OPK!!!!! And we got some lovin in yesterday and today. Will back it up with the next couple of days as well! Fingers crossed we catch the eggy!!!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1389082329.865451.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    Wow, that sure looks like a bfp to me !
    I remember trying to get blood results from my dr once and she called me after hrs as she wanted to speak with me herself and was flat out busy all day. When did you have the blood tests? I am sure if you didn't get to speak with doc today you will hear from them tomorrow. They are not hanging for those results like you are and they deal with this stuff all the time so they don't understand how urgent it is for you

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hahaha clearly not. Your doctor sounds nice to do that. This lady looks at you like you smell like a poo and have it sitting on your forehead, but I was desperate to get in somewhere. Thankfully my family doctor ( and has been for 40 years) is much better.

And mrs t it would appear that way.

I keep feeling like my boyfriend is forgetting or something. And even when I got vitamins yesterday he hid them as we do a combined shop with his mum and brother.

My partner got a phone call ( knowing I'm waiting for doc to call but luckily we have call waiting) and I asked if it beeps to answer and he's like " who's calling?" I'm like I told youuuuuu! No the messiah is calling me to chat . Pfffftttt

And I have a feeling none of us will be here in a few months time! I wonder who's next super excited to find out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    Wow, that sure looks like a bfp to me !
    I remember trying to get blood results from my dr once and she called me after hrs as she wanted to speak with me herself and was flat out busy all day. When did you have the blood tests? I am sure if you didn't get to speak with doc today you will hear from them tomorrow. They are not hanging for those results like you are and they deal with this stuff all the time so they don't understand how urgent it is for you

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I got them done yesterday. The results are there...... But the doctor is not lol the doctor is not in ha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    Attachment 48805
    Well I did another one today just to be sure and it seems darker but it's another brand. But I wanted to try another brand just to make sure it wasn't first response only that gave positive. But the testing at hospital have feint positive.
    And now I'm just waiting on a doctor to call me with blood results. I've called 3 times today and nothing the last time I called the receptionist said the doctor has been busy today. That was an hour ago so I doubt she will call back today.. I'm so angry at that. But this doctor is a nasty thing anyway ( not my regular doctor thank god!)
    That's a big fat positive line babe!!! Whoop! Whoop! Congrats x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Takemehigher For This Useful Post:

Craftymamabris  (07-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Takemehigher View Post
    That's a big fat positive line babe!!! Whoop! Whoop! Congrats x
    Thanks love, I wish my partner was more excited. It's like I told him nothing lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm taking a bubhub vacation so can take some time to get over my MMC. I'll come back in a month or so and hope to see you all have BFPs by then.
    Good luck - sprinkling sticky baby dust to you all, especially you @Strega

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    Thanks love, I wish my partner was more excited. It's like I told him nothing lol
    When we had our BFP (didn't stick, unfortunately) I told DH and he responded with "cool!"... and then nothing more. I thought after two years of trying he'd be slightly more excited! Turns out he was just in his usual panic mode for whenever something happens to me (he's always super concerned if something happens to my health). *laughs*

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats take me higher! That's awesome.

Crafty don't worry about your DP. They say women become a mum when they find out they are pregnant but men become dads when they hold their baby.
    My hubby started getting really excited when he could feel bub kick. It makes it real for them.

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

Takemehigher  (08-01-2014)