Closed Thread
Page 4 of 99 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    You'll be happy to know headoverfeet that I tested lol was a bfn and still no af so it's still looking up I've tried to avoid symptom spotting but I've had sore nipples for last week, weeing quite a lot for me and I can smell everything (I NEVER smell anything!!!) lol but they could all be coincidences! I'll try and stay positive and have a few cheeky wines only! Thanks for your advice girls

Oh and mrstugs me:25 DH:25 trying for baby #1 thanks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for this Mrs Tugs.
    my location is melbourne and im 27 and dh 31.
    we are ttc #2 and i will be testing Jan 27th and thats only if i can hold out til my longest cycle of 35 days.
    i wont be using OPKs so i will just go off my body for when i think i O.
    i managed to pick it to the exact day last month even tho we were not trying so fx i can do that again.
    im a poas addict and im sure i will cave a week early if i have symptoms

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey MrsT I'm 33 DH 34 we both have kids from previous relationships but this will be our 1st but #4 all together and we are on the Central Coast

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Can I please join? DH and I are both 24, actively TTC #3 - we have 2.5y/o twin boys and are from QLD.
    Testing on the 15th Jan
    Good luck everyone!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    CassJ

Good job Babymaker what tests are you using? All those symptoms seem promising

nic26 call yourself a POAS addict and your holding out till AF! I hope you cave hehe

Welcome TwinnieMumma

Well my NY is looking completely boring, DD is napping so she will be up until god knows what time tonight 3 sleeps til hubby is home, 6 sleeps til we do Christmas!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

CassJ  (31-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy last day of 2013 ladies...and happy 2014 lots of baby dust your way.

I will be following the thread and think I will start being more active when I start TTC.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I've started a testing thread for February if anyone needs it.

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/showthread.php?512853-Legendary-February-Testing-Thread-2014

and Happy New Years everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm just using ic headoverfeet I think I might go buy a digi for testing this week if af doesn't turn up. Have this massive pain on my right side just near ribs that I've never had before so my body is showing some very different aches and pains! Lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Babymakers88 For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (31-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    CassJ

Good job Babymaker what tests are you using? All those symptoms seem promising

nic26 call yourself a POAS addict and your holding out till AF! I hope you cave hehe

Welcome TwinnieMumma

Well my NY is looking completely boring, DD is napping so she will be up until god knows what time tonight 3 sleeps til hubby is home, 6 sleeps til we do Christmas!
    I say i will wait but i have 2 frer at home so im sure i will cave and test on cd29 if af doesnt show. i just really want a blazing bfp this time you know? no line spotting required would be nice so please keep me strong so i dont cave.
    im so drunk rite now! ive been sipping on moet ALL night and made sure i got to bd so im all ready for bed! happy new years girls and may 2014 bring lots of bfps and to every one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm sipping on some creaming soda lol
    :-/
    Lots of info from everyone so will update all when I'm on PC.
    Happy new year all xo