Closed Thread
Page 37 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1389048562.856219.jpg

This mornings OPK vs HPT. I honestly think I'm just O and who knows what that Boxing Day test meant, maybe it wasn't quite as dark as control line.
    I think I'll just wait until AF arrives now as I really have no idea.
    1. Should arrive in 3-4days if I'm not UTD and the Boxing Day test was positive
    2. Arrive in two weeks if this OPK is positive
    3. Won't arrive if I'm UTD from Boxing Day OPK (we won't bd)

So I think I'll do another HPT if AF hasn't arrived in 5 days and if that's neg well then I guess we will TTC next cycle.
    I'm ok. Sort of relieved as it will be better if we try this cycle im only frustrated because it means it's still like 4 weeks away rather than 2.

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Turns out the positive I got yesterday was false!! Blood test confirms BFN!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh squishy!!! That is so unfair.

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    That sucks!!! I wonder how it can be a false positive??
    Hope your ok.

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sucks Lexim but there's always next month. Don't lose hope just yet!

And false BFP? That is a bit odd :-/ and a bit suckful, I'm sorry but get back on the horse.... Well... The man lol.

I hopefully get my blood results today, but I rang at 9 and nothing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    im so sorry! thats so strange to get a false positive. your poor thing. big hugs.

Im full on getting ewcm and have a soft high cp. im really confused! how am i Oing now when i had all the O symptoms and cramps over the week end!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Everyone seems to be getting mixed symptoms at the moment! Afm, I'm just finishing AF yesterday so I haven't ANY signs to get confused with yet haha.

Squishy I've already replied in another thread, but gawd that really is horrible. False negs are disappointing, but false pos are absolutely crushing :-(

Lex I think the wait-and-see approach would be best at this point like you've said. And worst case AF will be here soon(ish) and you can call it your waiting month. Just try to stay away from that hubby of yours haha. No more sneaky passion sessions :-P

Crafty, glad you're feeling more comfortable. You've got about 25 years left of this worry I believe :-D and then it won't disappear, just dims a little hahaha......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about the false positive. How horrible. big hugs.

Lex could be a positive not being utd? Only because your ob said to wait. But who doesn't love a bfp also

I just got AF so happy lol. Only 4 months to wait. I think it'll go really fast with starting a new job. So it was CD34 not too bad. I think it'll get shorter as the months go by. Gotta start doing opks now.

Congrats on the bfp crafty. Hope all works out! You got mirena out same time as I stopped bc I think.

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by clucky_duck; 07-01-2014 at 12:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs t, I am a worry wart anyway so hopefully it'll just blend in and I won't look paranoid? Ha

And clucky I think so. I got the Mirena out on the 29th of November I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Clucky a 34 day cycle is great for first month off. Hopefully it drops quickly. I suggest doing a few casual opks is great. Will cut down your trying time if you already know your cycle before active ttc.

I'm a worry wart also, I'm worried I will smother lol. Luckily DH is a very "oh well" sort of guy. I think hopefully (if we have boys especially) he will be able to rein me in a bit. If we have girls he will probably become super overprotective though lol. I can picture him with a shotgun meeting her first boyfriend lol.