Closed Thread
Page 35 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Question ladies.i also had soft cheese over new year. That can't do anything can it ( like deformities) but it can cause miscarriage etc from listeria so if I were to be effected I would already know wouldn't i. Sorry for all the questions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Haha well done lining up with tile. Lex you know that opks show prg hormones, I did warn you haha :-P
    Wait til morning and try again. Maybe it's obvious, maybe it's not. But you got your telltale blood nose and we know what that means. And if not, well then you're just following your docs advise to wait which is good too haha. Only time will tell. Good luck babe.

Crafty, the fact that you drank all that water just means you dilated water into your bladder. So the hormone was not as strong. Your hpt is pretty hard to mistake! Either way, you're the same boat as lex. Tomorrow will tell :-)

Don't we just hate tomorrow!! Haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    Question ladies.i also had soft cheese over new year. That can't do anything can it ( like deformities) but it can cause miscarriage etc from listeria so if I were to be effected I would already know wouldn't i. Sorry for all the questions.
    Bubba will be just fine. its so unlikely you will catch the Lysteria virus and you probably would have been sick straight away if you had.
    also the placenta has not yet taken over so its totally fine
    i ate soft cheese, ham and drank wine just before i got my bfp last time lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Crafty honey, relax :-)
    Any thing you've done to this point is not going to affect that lil bubba. They aren't attached to your intake at all for most of the first trimester. So any alcohol etc is not going to affect them. And listeria is so ridiculously unlikely, it doesn't even bode worrying about. Just try to relax, and remember you yourself was conceived without any of the rules and regulations. And you are completely healthy :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh you girls are wonderful. All of my fears today you ladies have laid to rest. Went and got some vitamins and fresh fruit and some nuts. My partner was worried that we didn't take prenatal vitamins and I drank and ate cheese but he's very cautious which I can understand but meh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops, posted this in the wrong thread....

I am still waiting to O since stopping BC in November and want to get my cycles regular before we start TTC in June (so no really urgency at this stage), but I have been doing the odd OPK around when I should O to see how I am going. I got a line this morning (light, but definitely visible) and then tonight it was even lighter??? Do they get darker in the afternoon when the urine is more dilute? Will try again in the morning to see if it is darker.

DH made me soooo angry last night. Making the decision to TTC #3 was a huge decision and I thought we were now both excited about having a 3rd, then last night I had my BF over (who I have just told we are going to TTC), and he was making all of these comments that he doesn't want a 3rd. My BF doesn't have kids and at this stage (32yrs) isn't interested. I was sooo mad at him! I wish he could have confided I me. I'm not angry he has second thoughts, but just days before he was making comments about 'baby'. Now it will seem to my friends that I am pressuring him. He has apologised profusely, and reassures me that he still wants to. At least we have 6 months to discuss it and be positive it is what we both want to do. The last thing I want to do is have another bub and when it gets all hard he throws it back in my face Men!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shebes View Post
    I got a line this morning (light, but definitely visible) and then tonight it was even lighter??? Do they get darker in the afternoon when the urine is more dilute? Will try again in the morning to see if it is darker.

DH made me soooo angry last night. Making the decision to TTC #3 was a huge decision and I thought we were now both excited about having a 3rd, then last night I had my BF over (who I have just told we are going to TTC), and he was making all of these comments that he doesn't want a 3rd. My BF doesn't have kids and at this stage (32yrs) isn't interested. I was sooo mad at him! I wish he could have confided I me. I'm not angry he has second thoughts, but just days before he was making comments about 'baby'. Now it will seem to my friends that I am pressuring him. He has apologised profusely, and reassures me that he still wants to. At least we have 6 months to discuss it and be positive it is what we both want to do. The last thing I want to do is have another bub and when it gets all hard he throws it back in my face Men!
    I only started doing daily opks this month, but I've noticed mine are darker in the mornings. My evening ones are always faint.

Regarding DH, hopefully he was just being a male and showing his male bravado. *hug*

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Shebes  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Can you please add me to the roll call. We will be TTC in April 014 a very exciting time for us all. Good luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies need to stay positive or I just get upset! Lol

Can't wait to hear all the results tomorrow!!!! goodluck girls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummabear0711 View Post
    Hi everyone
    Can you please add me to the roll call. We will be TTC in April 014 a very exciting time for us all. Good luck everyone
    Welcome Mumma Bear

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app