Closed Thread
Page 28 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    One more day to bd then I reckon DH would have hit his limit! Let's hope we caught this one ;-)

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Phew.....I might be ok my monitor showed only high fertility still so if we get in this morning, tonight and tomorrow we should be ok. Fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hope whoever is testing this month gets their BFP. I think we can all use some cheery news.
    As far as our journey's go, it seems like it's going to be a bit longer than we all first originally thought, but it's all worth it. I haven't even started testing yet so I can't even imagine how much it must suck every month but when you get that BFP it'll be the best baby out of the whole lot

I am testing today. Not because I think I am UTD but because I am making an appointment with my doctor as to no AF 6 weeks post Mirena removal ( it seems quite common but some were pregnant) my gyno told me to go to my doc if after 6 weeks I've had no AF. So today is a sad day for me because up until now I thought there's still time, it could still come. And now I feel barron lol. No eggs to spare the neighbours so to speak haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    And good luck to the ladies that are getting one more bit of BD in the men would be loving it haha

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And p.s at the moment I can't get to a chemist to get HPT without setting off alarm bells so here I sit at work early and text my boss asking if she could get me one. She is going to go and get the HPT for me. The hilarious thing ( and I have laughed out loud randomly) is that she's like 50 ! So i can just imagine the looks she's going to get hahahahahaha keep that image in your hear I know I will be

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

Pinkblue  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    dh is dried up! ive got to give him a small break now ha ha!
    someone asked when i will be testing but im not sure. Jan 27 is my cd35 and i was going to wait till then as i have that length cycles some times but since i think ive Od earlier maybe i will test on 20th if i have pg symptoms.

Craftymama did you test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nic26 View Post
    dh is dried up! ive got to give him a small break now ha ha!
    *laughs*

Took a little longer at BD-ing last night for us as well! Might have to give my poor DH a break as well!

Ladies, I'm going to test the theory that the peak I got on the 3rd Jan LH test was my indicator of O.

If that's correct, does that make me 2dpo or 3dpo? (ie. was the day of the peak on my LH test 1dpo or is the day after 1DPO?)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

nic26  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Be patient clucky, these things take time. Don't force it. Post bc AF can take even a month or two unfortunately. Is see a doctor if still nothing in a week or two though.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (07-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    *laughs*

Took a little longer at BD-ing last night for us as well! Might have to give my poor DH a break as well!

Ladies, I'm going to test the theory that the peak I got on the 3rd Jan LH test was my indicator of O.

If that's correct, does that make me 2dpo or 3dpo? (ie. was the day of the peak on my LH test 1dpo or is the day after 1DPO?)
    I'm not 100% sure about your tester but I'd guess peak is day of O, so 1dpo is the next day.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (06-01-2014)

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymakers88 View Post
    I really hope it's just a "normal" bleed jussi everything seems to be slowing down now no cramping. And fatigue has set in so I'm still remaining positive but am ready to face the facts too

Oh nic I hope you caught it!!! When will your test day be? I love hearing when people get bfps it gives everyone hope!

I have question for all you ladies who are already mums! I didn't want to tell my parents until I had it confirmed by a doc as it will be first grandchild. With this all happening if it ends badly I think I'll need my mums support but at the same time I didn't want them knowing we were trying as I wanted it to be a surprise! So my question is did your parents know you were trying and was it still exciting when you told them you were pregnant? I don't want to lose that special moment
    We told our parents/close friends we were trying with ds2, told them when we were pregnant with ds1 and ds2 as well as brothers and sisters. And yes we told do that if it did end badly I would have their support.
    With preg #3 our family knew we were trying and I told them early when I was pregnant. So when I did MC I had everyone's support and there was no awkward "didn't even know" comments. Mum drove me around to all my MC appts/scans whilst DH was working. Looked after our kids when we went to hospital etc.
    I just had the logic that I would if told them all anywAy if I was to MC so that's why we told everyone early.

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

Babymakers88  (06-01-2014)