Closed Thread
Page 27 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashie View Post
    I get pain and cramping like AF its horrible, my tummy gets all bloated as well. Sex hurts so we have to be extra careful and gentle then just as I'm O'ing I get a sharp pain and it all goes away within a couple of hours. The build up can last up to three days.
    Actually ive been feeling a lot that way today. and extremely bloated.
    fx ive caught the egg but i guess time will tell

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really hope it's just a "normal" bleed jussi everything seems to be slowing down now no cramping. And fatigue has set in so I'm still remaining positive but am ready to face the facts too

Oh nic I hope you caught it!!! When will your test day be? I love hearing when people get bfps it gives everyone hope!

I have question for all you ladies who are already mums! I didn't want to tell my parents until I had it confirmed by a doc as it will be first grandchild. With this all happening if it ends badly I think I'll need my mums support but at the same time I didn't want them knowing we were trying as I wanted it to be a surprise! So my question is did your parents know you were trying and was it still exciting when you told them you were pregnant? I don't want to lose that special moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymakers88 View Post
    I have question for all you ladies who are already mums! I didn't want to tell my parents until I had it confirmed by a doc as it will be first grandchild. With this all happening if it ends badly I think I'll need my mums support but at the same time I didn't want them knowing we were trying as I wanted it to be a surprise! So my question is did your parents know you were trying and was it still exciting when you told them you were pregnant? I don't want to lose that special moment
    With my first two I told them straight away. But since ttc our third we've lost 3. The first we told dad straight away, then lost it and had to tell him. The 2nd was the same. The 3rd we didn't tell dad, but the day he came over to visit, I realised I was losing the baby, so of course I was a balling mess and had to tell him.

If I get pg again we won't be saying anything to dad until at least the 8 week mark, and 12 for the rest of the family. It's a horrible feeling having to call people to tell them the baby is gone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Of course I'm finally ovulating and DH is as crook as a dog.......guess that puts me out for this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymakers88 View Post
    I really hope it's just a "normal" bleed jussi everything seems to be slowing down now no cramping. And fatigue has set in so I'm still remaining positive but am ready to face the facts too

Oh nic I hope you caught it!!! When will your test day be? I love hearing when people get bfps it gives everyone hope!

my parents knew we were trying because by that point we had been on the journey for 2 1/2 years and I had had 3 surgeries in the previous 10 months to get rid of endo and fibroids. I had been enlisting mum's support for a while by that point, and I had told her when I had a chemical pregnancy 3 months before I fell pregnant with my daughter. My parents were still very surprised as we had just signed up for ivf, and i was waiting for my period so i could get all the blood tests done to start the ivf ball rolling, but instead wound up having to ring them and say i was pregnant instead! we were all in complete shock we were so excited that mum and i were buying baby clothes the week i told them lol. Our daughter is also the first grandchild on both sides of the family. I was going to wait until our dating scan at 7 weeks, but couldn't help myself and rang them while our announcement was in the post!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jussi For This Useful Post:

Babymakers88  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    With my first two I told them straight away. But since ttc our third we've lost 3. The first we told dad straight away, then lost it and had to tell him. The 2nd was the same. The 3rd we didn't tell dad, but the day he came over to visit, I realised I was losing the baby, so of course I was a balling mess and had to tell him.

If I get pg again we won't be saying anything to dad until at least the 8 week mark, and 12 for the rest of the family. It's a horrible feeling having to call people to tell them the baby is gone
    I totally get that - we told our parents and siblings straight away when we fell pregnant after DD, and not quite a week later had to tell them the baby was gone. It was especially hard because my sister had also just announced a pregnancy and we were going to be pregnant together I do have a gorgeous nephew out of it though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I must be ovulating. I'm in the mood and DH is currently a cranky bum. *laughs*

Quote Originally Posted by Sashie View Post
    Of course I'm finally ovulating and DH is as crook as a dog.......guess that puts me out for this month
    Hope your DH gets well in time to catch the egg!
    Last edited by Shrillian; 05-01-2014 at 23:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I am cranky pants with my cycle atm...CD32 now. BC I blame you...really hope af comes soon...want my cycle to start normalising...thankfully we are waiting until May now instead of Feb. Otherwise I would have no idea when my O day was...

Fingers crossed the vitex helps your lp MrsT!

Lex, I hope it's a bfp for you soon!!

Deli that's hard having to let your dad know about your mc's Fingers crossed the next one is sticky!!

Sashie, my DH was sick last week too..so no bding for us. Thankfully we aren't TTC. Hope he gets better soon so you can catch teh egg
    Last edited by clucky_duck; 06-01-2014 at 00:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Clucky how long have you been off now? Two months or just one? Hopefully it starts fixing itself soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just one MrsT...think beginning of Dec is when I stopped. I don't feel anything at all. An occassional mood swing and my boobs will be really sore one day then not the next hmmm. Everytime that happens I think AF is coming, but no. Fingers crossed she's here by Wed. Not bloated so that's a positive. I might be joining you on the vitex soon if nothing happens.