Closed Thread
Page 25 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks for your kind words.

I'm taking matters into my own hands this cycle. I'm on a complexBvit, vitex and elevit since cd2. As soon as DH gets home from holidays on tomorrow he will be put on menevit. I don't think he is the problem I think it's me, but it can't hurt. He needs a bit more good in his diet anyway lol.

I keep telling myself I will use this time to get fit and healthy but then I spiral and think well if I can't even get prg why bother be healthy. I know that's emotions not logic, but I completely lose my motivation.

At least we are getting our money in order and I know that's important. We are slowly paying off our debts and getting our savings organised before I drop to one salary. Ultimately I know that waiting a while is more beneficial for us financially, but I know we could have managed, and that's all that matters.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Summer  (05-01-2014)

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Neg this morning.
    That's ok, still early

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Might change my early test day to the 20th Jan instead of 18th

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nic26 View Post
    im not sure at this point whats worse. waiting O or the 2ww. come on our eggs lets get moving!
    For me waiting to O is WAY worse because it's later in my cycle, my LP is only 11days long.

It's like my body heard me *****ing about it!!!!

Just started getting the tell tale feeling that ovulation is on its way in the next 24-48 hours. It's seriously worse than period pain but at least its for a good cause

I imagine I should see my peak tomorrow or the next day fingers crossed!!!!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    So I have a pregnancy app from my last two pregnancies and I'm prematurely put in an EDD for if I was UTD this cycle.
    Is that really lame of me? Lol

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Not lame at all! I have worked out if our first cycle works bub will be due around christmas/new years

Quote Originally Posted by nic26 View Post
    dh better watch out! cd 13 and totally gonna jump his bones tonight! getting the maybe baby gel and pulling out all the stops! its baby making time!

Quote Originally Posted by Babymakers88 View Post
    I think my faint bfp was actually indentation just had spotting
    don't be disheartened! I got my BFP with DD the same day I had spotting and she is a healthy happy 2yr old
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Feeling a bit down in the dumps today
    :-(
    Here I am starting my 5th cycle with no hint of a bfp. I was so sure this was going to be an easy journey I didn't prepare myself for the whatifs. I know I can't really complain what with others who have literally been trying for years, or who have serious medical conditions... But seriously I'm not handling this very well. I need that bubba :-(((
    What CD are you DTD hun? I found with DD it was a timing thing for us, but I can certainly relate. If you want to look into anything get hubbys sperm tested first as it's one of the easiest/cheapest tests to do!
    Neg this morning.
    That's ok, still early

DH, Me and our two boys.
    it's too early
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashie View Post
    For me waiting to O is WAY worse because it's later in my cycle, my LP is only 11days long.

It's like my body heard me *****ing about it!!!!

Just started getting the tell tale feeling that ovulation is on its way in the next 24-48 hours. It's seriously worse than period pain but at least its for a good cause

I imagine I should see my peak tomorrow or the next day fingers crossed!!!!

AFM I'm ovulating at the moment so only 14 days til I start my tracking cycle, seems trivial but I'm excited! Hubby is home and we are doing Christmas Eve tonight/Christmas tomorrow, I'll try to pop in but if I miss anything I'm sorry in advance! Good luck to everyone waiting to test and those who are O'ing. to anyone who has the witch show up

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I just worked out I'm only 8dpo

DH, Me and our two boys.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (06-01-2014),SquishyO  (05-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    baby maker thats a clearer line than the last test!! i think if you do another tomorrow it will be even darker. this are looking good.
    you might just be a slow hcg riser like i was. honestly this line is much clearer to me i would go do bloods hun.

Thanks Sashie. get bd lady! ha ha
    i wrote my self off but not im cramping and with my endo i suffer pains each day im fertile so im just gonna keep at it every day.
    i often dont O until cd21 but i dont think thats going to be the case this month. i get burning tummy pains. what do you get?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Headoverfeet we usually bd every second day from cd10 then every day once the opk turns pos until the day after it goes neg. don't really think I can time it any better lol. Going to do every second day only this cycle, maybe DHs sperm needs a bit of extra help to build up. But honestly I think it's just my LP. If there's no time to implant then obviously can't get prg!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just worked out I'm only 8dpo

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Heaps of time to go lex !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsT have you had a look at the Soy Isoflavonesthread?