Closed Thread
Page 23 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I know you weren't meant to try this cycle but I've got my fingers crossed for you lexim

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ohh very exciting Lexim - when will you test?

i'm very glad I stopped BC 7 months before TTC and started charting, because so far NOTHING Stopped the pill late November and no ovulation yet. 1 anovulatory cycle, but since that bleed I am day 14 and not even a hint of a line on an OPK. At least I have given myself plenty of time to get into some kind of rhythm before TTC in June.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shebes View Post
    Ohh very exciting Lexim - when will you test?

i'm very glad I stopped BC 7 months before TTC and started charting, because so far NOTHING Stopped the pill late November and no ovulation yet. 1 anovulatory cycle, but since that bleed I am day 14 and not even a hint of a line on an OPK. At least I have given myself plenty of time to get into some kind of rhythm before TTC in June.
    Shebes - I feel like I should have stopped bc earlier than I have and used other forms of contraception (I hate condoms etc though... Sigh) and get my cycle and body in order.

I stopped back in late Sept just after our wedding, and so far I would say one lengthy anovulatory cycle, and this one I have also gotten to the 'shrug my shoulders' and can't be bothered stage at CD 35.

I've given myself 6 months to hopefully see some semblance of a cycle or off to the docs I go. It's the 'not knowing' that is driving me mad. And even if I did know.....I don't even know if that would make me any more settled.

I had my SIL do the same "come on guys, it's time to hurry up and have kids" spiel that she usually does every time I see her (which isn't often thank god). Flippant comments make me grit my teeth and smile sweetly. But it does stab a little on the inside.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikita333 View Post
    Niki 30, [Sydney] (#1) actively TTC 13 months (trying for our rainbow baby).
    Added :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lex I'm so happy for you and don't want to mention it at all but are you worried?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for all of you testing either first time or again soon. Hope to hear some good news on here.
    Well I finally got my peak reading on my monitor this morning so woke up dh
    He is sleeping it off now hahaha. We bd th/fri but nothing yesterday and will bd next couple days too. I always have this stupid worry that if we miss one day during fertile period that it would mean we missed out.....stupid, but I am so desperate for this I want to grab every chance to make that baby!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by FiBub76; 05-01-2014 at 06:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    Fingers crossed for all of you testing either first time or again soon. Hope to hear some good news on here.
    Well I finally got my peak reading on my monitor this morning so woke up dh
    He is sleeping it off now hahaha. We bd th/fri but nothing yesterday and will bd next couple days too. I always have this stupid worry that if we miss one day during fertile period that it would mean we missed out.....stupid, but I am so desperate for this I want to grab every chance to make that baby!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Good luck!! sounds like you have it covered!! i also dont like to miss a day when im fertile but hey we can only bd so much! im sure you will catch that eggy

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nic26 For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (05-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    Well I don't know what's happening with me this cycle!
    My monitor is still showing me to be at high fertility for the 4th day. Usually when it detects estrogen surge I get the high reading, then when it detects the lh surge I get a peak fertility reading. High is usually 2 days then peak for two days. I have used this monitor two other cycles and it was spot on. The booklet says that if u don't o, you might not get the peak reading. Last cycle I got it at day 14/15 but now I am on cd 17
    Sorry, just feeling a bit low today.....gotta remember there are people with bigger problems in the world .......I really need a hobby :-P
    I'm the same I have no idea what's going on! I usually have about 5 days of high then get my two peak days. So far I'm on day 10 of high fertility

I've been doing OPK's as well and they are all over the place so it's just a waiting game.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sashie For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (05-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashie View Post
    I'm the same I have no idea what's going on! I usually have about 5 days of high then get my two peak days. So far I'm on day 10 of high fertility

I've been doing OPK's as well and they are all over the place so it's just a waiting game.
    im not sure at this point whats worse. waiting O or the 2ww. come on our eggs lets get moving!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    By yesterday evening I had almost no line:

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1388875860.785912.jpg

And now this morning a line has come back:

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1388875887.898357.jpg

I'm so confused.