Closed Thread
Page 22 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Feeling a bit down in the dumps today
    :-(
    Here I am starting my 5th cycle with no hint of a bfp. I was so sure this was going to be an easy journey I didn't prepare myself for the whatifs. I know I can't really complain what with others who have literally been trying for years, or who have serious medical conditions... But seriously I'm not handling this very well. I need that bubba :-(((
    Everyone's TTC journey is different and what other go through doesn't make your feelings any less valid. And what your feeling is very normal, FX your BFP is right around the corner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks guys... I know it's just a phase. Pretty stardard for earlyAF thinking I suppose. I've normally brightened up by endAF lol :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Thanks guys... I know it's just a phase. Pretty stardard for earlyAF thinking I suppose. I've normally brightened up by endAF lol :-/
    I'm like that too. Hormones really can suck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When AF arrives there's a lot of feelings of failure. After a few days "resetting" I think the excitement sets in again unfortunately at the moment I can't foresee the excitement stage...

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's me exactly! I'm on a downer and then excited again. Fx for you Tugs!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lexim for clearing that up very new to all of these things and they're things I've never spoken to anyone about as they're quite personal so I'm trying to learn while doing! Lol there is only about a 50cent piece amount of blood and already changed to bright red so I'm kind of wishfully thinking it's break through bleeding like mrstugs said and not anything more. I will def be testing tomorrow and going to my gp on Monday. I'm frustrated with myself that I didn't go docs ASAP so I had a hcg count to go by. Oh well. Someone else needs to hurry and get a bfp so we can all get excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's hard isn't it mrstugs! I tried for so many years to not fall pregnant and now I'm wanting it so badly! And I guess at this time of year and being on holidays I have waaaayyyyyyy too much time to think about everything!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OH Mrs tugs im sorry you are feeling so down and that af reared her ugly head!
    i dont think it matters if you have been trying 5 months or 2 yrs its such an emotional and stressful time. full of wishful thinking and longing for that bfp.
    im obsessive with symptom spotting and disappointing myself so dont feel like a failure we all put high expectations on our selves and some things we just cant control.

Babymaker had you by any chance bd with dh? because its very common to bleed during early pregnancy from this. you get lots of little blood vessels that are full of the maternal blood supply and sit on the out side of the cervix and its so easy to knock these and get a bright red bleed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Niki 30, [Sydney] (#1) actively TTC 13 months (trying for our rainbow baby).

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh tugs. It's so normal to feel like that. I'm so hoping you get a bfp soon!!! Xx

Ok so tonight I felt really sick - I even vommited. I feel exactly how I felt at 9dpo last time, I'm 8dpo.
    I Also blew my nose and had blood on the tissue. Which is THE pregnancy symptom for me. Has happened with all three pregnancies.

If I'm not UTD I'll be surprised.

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.