Closed Thread
Page 21 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nic26 View Post
    Shrillian my friend never got a true positve opk the month she conceived her beautiful daughter so dont worry to much if you can help it.
    also keep using them if your body tried to O it very well might in the nest few days
    Thanks! We dtd twice in the past two days. Might do it daily for the next couple of days in case it surge was/is yesterday/today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    good idea Shrillian. our bodies can really mess with our minds cant they?

Babymaker hopefully this is it and you can tell your parents!!
    when is af actually due? do you normally get spotting before?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's the thing nic I'm 4 days late for af and I'm about 13dpo have short lp so I'm still hoping it's ok. Hope this isn't tmi but I'm still spotting and drips in urine however still nothing on pad which I normally have straight away so I'm praying it's a good sign. Just gonna think positive will test tomorrow morning regardless just to check. It's strange for me not to have any stretchy cm with spotting so things are very different to my "norm"

Thanks
    Reviews
    any thing thats different is a sign that this could be it. i was 18dpo before i got a positive and it was so faint! you might just be like me and take a while.
    but its great that af is late. thats the best sign of all.

im starting to get crampy which is common for me the week of O because of my endometriosis so this is the week. i guess i will start my tww at the end of the week. the tww is the worst bit!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well that's the thing nic I've actually had 2 faint pos bfps already since the day I should have had af lol that's why I'm thinking it may be a chemical or mc? May be too early to be classified as a Mc though. Will let you know what happens with results tomorrow really hope it's good news

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Babymakers88 For This Useful Post:

nic26  (04-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck i will have my and i really hope its a sticky bean. my faint took days before becoming a dark line so theres still a good chance! come on hcg!!!

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymakers88 View Post
    i really hope so nic i think Wednesday and Thursday was complete shock that it may have happened and then Friday and today we both started getting excited so this has really put a downer on it all and I keep wanting to constantly go toilet and wipe! lol it has gone to a dark red colour. Only today i was still having signs of high sense of smell and tiredness and veins appearing on bbs. So fingers crossed, we are definitely ready and wanting this and I've already worked out how I'm telling our parents!! lol
    Maybe go and get bloods? Not trying to be a downer but just putting in my two cents - that's how my MC started pink tinge when I wiped then turned to red and over the course if the day it got heavier and heavier.
    So if you get a pos tomorrow you might still feel uneasy about the spotting. If you get bloods done you can see if they are rising

However it is a good sign that you've still got preg symptoms - fx for you!!

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought A chemical preg is the same as a MC. They only call it a chemical preg because they've only diagnosed the pregnancy with a HPT or bloods and NOT a scan.
    There's no difference?

I'm still feeling slightly crampy. It feels more like AF cramps as it's low and 'heavy' feeling. No idea how long my LP is as I haven't had a 'natural' period in god knows how long (the last 10 years I've been either pregnant, breast feeding or on the pill)
    So AF could be days away. I'm at 8DPO. So not sure?
    Won't be to disappointed if I'm not UTD as that was the plan and also I have a wedding in qld in September and if I'm UTD then I can't go because my EDD will be 19th sept! But if I'm not UTD then I will be able to go as I'll be due anywhere from OCT onwards

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.
    Last edited by lexim; 04-01-2014 at 17:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    A chem is technically a mc yes. It's just so early that it's just normal AF that expels it. Mc expels itself. Or doesn't... But u know what I mean....
    If you normally have a short LP then that could just be breakthrough spotting. That would be understandable. Is suggest getting another frer and a digi. Frer in the morning with fmu. If no difference then yes I would suggest seeing a doc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Feeling a bit down in the dumps today
    :-(
    Here I am starting my 5th cycle with no hint of a bfp. I was so sure this was going to be an easy journey I didn't prepare myself for the whatifs. I know I can't really complain what with others who have literally been trying for years, or who have serious medical conditions... But seriously I'm not handling this very well. I need that bubba :-(((

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Feeling a bit down in the dumps today
    :-(
    Here I am starting my 5th cycle with no hint of a bfp. I was so sure this was going to be an easy journey I didn't prepare myself for the whatifs. I know I can't really complain what with others who have literally been trying for years, or who have serious medical conditions... But seriously I'm not handling this very well. I need that bubba :-(((
    Hugs for Tugs! I'm on my 5th as well and it really is an all consuming roller coaster! I hope you feel better soon!!