Closed Thread
Page 20 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I finally did my wedding photos two years after we got married. It'll be three years in a couple of months and I still haven't bothered finalising the video with the videographer. Oops.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No joy again this morning. I'm guessing my body was faking it?

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1388802882.575850.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think my faint bfp was actually indentation just had spotting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    My wedding was nearly 3 years ago and I still haven't either!!!

Me 31, He 34, DD 21 months, waiting for just 1 more to complete our family.
    Me either. It's one of those jobs I can't seem to get to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Shrillian - your body can gear up but then stop for some reason. May try again in few days. Or you missed the surge and AF will be here in 2 wks.

Baby maker - it could have been chemical. Which is a good sign; means you CAN fall. Or spotting could be nothing. Waiting game unfortunately :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymakers88 View Post
    I think my faint bfp was actually indentation just had spotting
    not over until the witch rears her ugly head! lol crossing everything that it's only spotting and nothing else. FWIW I had spotting with my DD at 5, 8 and 12 weeks and it can be perfectly normal for some women to bleed at the time they would normally expect a period for the first trimester. My third pregnancy, which unfortunately ended in a miscarriage, I had implantation bleeding at 9dpo which only lasted a day, but didn't miscarry until more than a week later, so i don't consider the spotting to be related to the bleeding later on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    I finally did my wedding photos two years after we got married. It'll be three years in a couple of months and I still haven't bothered finalising the video with the videographer. Oops.
    we've been married 8 years and still haven't finished editing our wedding video. Thankfully the photos were done by a professional so they are done

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    not over until the witch rears her ugly head! lol crossing everything that it's only spotting and nothing else. FWIW I had spotting with my DD at 5, 8 and 12 weeks and it can be perfectly normal for some women to bleed at the time they would normally expect a period for the first trimester. My third pregnancy, which unfortunately ended in a miscarriage, I had implantation bleeding at 9dpo which only lasted a day, but didn't miscarry until more than a week later, so i don't consider the spotting to be related to the bleeding later on.
    I really hope so! I had some cramping but they have slowed down and the spotting wasn't as bad when I just went then. It's quite pink the spotting too where as my usual first spotting for af is brown. We're just crossing fingers that it's all fine and I'll still test tomorrow and go docs on Monday with or without af and get some advice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymakers88 View Post
    I really hope so! I had some cramping but they have slowed down and the spotting wasn't as bad when I just went then. It's quite pink the spotting too where as my usual first spotting for af is brown. We're just crossing fingers that it's all fine and I'll still test tomorrow and go docs on Monday with or without af and get some advice
    I spotted at 12 weeks with ds. it might be nothing hun and not af.
    i had loads of cramping through out my whole pregnancy. pregnancy can be uncomfortable so fx thats all this is!!!
    i think you should test again it didnt look like indentation to me.

Shrillian my friend never got a true positve opk the month she conceived her beautiful daughter so dont worry to much if you can help it.
    also keep using them if your body tried to O it very well might in the nest few days

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nic26 For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (04-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i really hope so nic i think Wednesday and Thursday was complete shock that it may have happened and then Friday and today we both started getting excited so this has really put a downer on it all and I keep wanting to constantly go toilet and wipe! lol it has gone to a dark red colour. Only today i was still having signs of high sense of smell and tiredness and veins appearing on bbs. So fingers crossed, we are definitely ready and wanting this and I've already worked out how I'm telling our parents!! lol