Closed Thread
Page 19 of 99 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I don't know what's happening with me this cycle!
    My monitor is still showing me to be at high fertility for the 4th day. Usually when it detects estrogen surge I get the high reading, then when it detects the lh surge I get a peak fertility reading. High is usually 2 days then peak for two days. I have used this monitor two other cycles and it was spot on. The booklet says that if u don't o, you might not get the peak reading. Last cycle I got it at day 14/15 but now I am on cd 17
    Sorry, just feeling a bit low today.....gotta remember there are people with bigger problems in the world .......I really need a hobby :-P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    My monitor is still showing me to be at high fertility for the 4th day. Usually when it detects estrogen surge I get the high reading, then when it detects the lh surge I get a peak fertility reading. High is usually 2 days then peak for two days. I have used this monitor two other cycles and it was spot on. The booklet says that if u don't o, you might not get the peak reading. Last cycle I got it at day 14/15 but now I am on cd 17
    Sorry, just feeling a bit low today.....gotta remember there are people with bigger problems in the world .......I really need a hobby :-P
    oh i can understand your frustration. our bodies can be so mysterious!
    i wish things could just be simple! fx you O today and catch that eggy

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nic26 For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (04-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nic26 View Post
    oh i can understand your frustration. our bodies can be so mysterious!
    i wish things could just be simple! fx you O today and catch that eggy
    Hopefully DH has healthy swimmers as he needs a day off from bd'ing today
    I might not O this cycle, who knows! I don't think I will be testing on the 18th as I originally thought.
    Last edited by FiBub76; 04-01-2014 at 08:29.

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How frustrating for you! I'm not familiar with monitors so really have no idea?? Hopefully it happens soon.
    I didn't O for 8 months ate one stage (last time we were TTC ds2 and it was so frustrating because we couldn't event TTC! I just kept waiting and waiting for AF to show up so we could)

I just got a new hobby
    Digital scrapbooking!!!! It's so addictive!! I'm not very artsy crafty but love the idea of scrapbooks so when I found I could do it on the computer I jumped right into it.
    I make a normal photo album for the boys each year but wanted some way to show all if our other photos without having a million chunky albums so I thought I would make a photo book for each year - kind of like a family yearbook - arrange it in months and put all of our family photos and memories in it
    I downloaded the free program from the photobook club and then jumped on sweete shoppe designs for all of their cute backgrounds and elements.
    It's really fun and kept my mind off Ttc

Now I want to make one from our wedding and when we go on holidays and take heaps of photos I want to make a book for each. I had thought about redoing the boys albums as photo books but they are time consuming and when I have 3-4 kids it will take all of my time doing one for each of them so for those I will just stick to traditional albums

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.
    Last edited by lexim; 04-01-2014 at 08:51.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (04-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    How frustrating for you! I'm not familiar with monitors so really have no idea?? Hopefully it happens soon.
    I didn't O for 8 months ate one stage (last time we were TTC ds2 and it was so frustrating because we couldn't event TTC! I just kept waiting and waiting for AF to show up so we could)

I just got a new hobby
    Digital scrapbooking!!!! It's so addictive!! I'm not very artsy crafty but love the idea of scrapbooks so when I found I could do it on the computer I jumped right into it.
    I make a normal photo album for the boys each year but wanted some way to show all if our other photos without having a million chunky albums so I thought I would make a photo book for each year - kind of like a family yearbook - arrange it in months and put all of our family photos and memories in it
    I downloaded the free program from the photobook club and then jumped on sweete shoppe designs for all of their cute backgrounds and elements.
    It's really fun and kept my mind off Ttc

Now I want to make one from our wedding and when we go on holidays and take heaps of photos I want to make a book for each. I had thought about redoing the boys albums as photo books but they are time consuming and when I have 3-4 kids it will take all of my time doing one for each of them so for those I will just stick to traditional albums

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.
    I might try that hobby as I havent done anything with our wedding pics yet and our wedding was just over a year ago!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    I might try that hobby as I havent done anything with our wedding pics yet and our wedding was just over a year ago!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    My wedding was nearly 3 years ago and I still haven't either!!!

Me 31, He 34, DD 21 months, waiting for just 1 more to complete our family.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (04-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    dh better watch out! cd 13 and totally gonna jump his bones tonight! getting the maybe baby gel and pulling out all the stops! its baby making time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep our wedding was 11 months ago. I did print off all the photos and shove them in a photo album but it's not very nice lol and there's so many it even made 2 albums!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nic26 View Post
    dh better watch out! cd 13 and totally gonna jump his bones tonight! getting the maybe baby gel and pulling out all the stops! its baby making time!
    Good luck xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

nic26  (04-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    im not 100% sure its O time but for the next week i will be acting like it is.

good luck every one waiting to test!!! fx for lots of bfps