Closed Thread
Page 17 of 99 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Are you doig opks twice a day @Shrillian?
    Yes! When I'd asked BH-ers they said twice a day, so thought I should follow that.

Only started yesterday though. Will do another one when I get home from work today.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (05-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    No, I don't temp. Was considering buying a thermometer when I got the ic opks and hpts, but didn't want to spend extra money when I'm already paying the FS.
    A bbt thermo is $4 on eBay inc postage. I use it and it works great. Less than a cup of coffee lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    A bbt thermo is $4 on eBay inc postage. I use it and it works great. Less than a cup of coffee lol
    Really? Ha ha ha!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah lol that's why I bought it. Figured even if I never used it it wasn't really much a waste lol.
    Turns out using a bbt actually helped me discover something not quite right with my cycle, and I'm self-diagnosing. Something that may have stopped me conceiving and I wouldn't have even known :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Yeah lol that's why I bought it. Figured even if I never used it it wasn't really much a waste lol.
    Turns out using a bbt actually helped me discover something not quite right with my cycle, and I'm self-diagnosing. Something that may have stopped me conceiving and I wouldn't have even known :-)
    I had figured since I'm seeing the FS and also my irregular cycles, I wouldn't bother with all the charting. Next time I have to buy more sticks I'll add a thermometer to the order. Thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF started lightly on Christmas Day. So taking that as CD1, I'm now CD10.

But my cycles are irregular and the only reason I had my period is because I'm doing Ovulation Induction (using Letrozole). This will be my first cycle without induction, so keen to see if I will actually ovulate.

My FS doesn't return from leave until late next week and he said last time that if the last cycle didn't work we'll be looking at "next steps"... Whatever that means!

Here's hoping I ovulate naturally this month and catch the egg and won't need "next steps"! (Though I'm not holding my breath).

This was yesterday morning's strip:
    Attachment 48612

And this was this morning's strip:
    Attachment 48611

Looking darker to me, so here's hoping!
    They definitely look darker. I got af really late on Boxing Day, about 11pm, so today I'm cd. 9. I've done 2 opus today and barely anything shows up. My app says I'm due to o on the 8th, not sure how soon before o you should start seeing a line?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Darn it! I just did another test and now there's almost no line at all! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1388733175.874480.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    They definitely look darker. I got af really late on Boxing Day, about 11pm, so today I'm cd. 9. I've done 2 opus today and barely anything shows up. My app says I'm due to o on the 8th, not sure how soon before o you should start seeing a line?
    Some people get lines throughout their whole cycle, some only when they ovulate. I'm not one to go by since my cycles are all over the place (and now my almost-no-line LH test!).

Keep testing and hopefully your lines get darker soon!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

babyla  (03-01-2014)

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Darn it! I just did another test and now there's almost no line at all! Attachment 48614
    This happened to me this cycle. It was getting darker then nothing then the next day it was positive. So test tonight and tomorrow morning aswel

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (03-01-2014)

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Babymakers88 yep it should get darker as your hcg rises. As a rule it doubles every 48 hours.
    So retest every couple of days

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

Babymakers88  (03-01-2014)