Closed Thread
Page 16 of 99 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I might be out this January round ladies. AF cramps so I think AF is coming early boohoo ! I wasn't really meant to be "trying" this month anyway as I was away at estimated O date. Come home from holiday and O'd - I thought I may have caught it, but maybe not.

Congrats to all of you lovely ladies getting BFPs - such an amazing start to the new year!

Sorry to hear about the BFNs *big hugs*

And, good luck for all those still waiting. Fx for all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nic26 View Post
    I was wondering how long you should get ewcm before Oing?
    im cd12 and very rarely O on cd14 but i got ewcm today, not a lot but some and my cervix is softening and getting high.
    i wasnt planning on bd today but was going to every day from tomorrow.
    Do you think the first day of ewcm means i should today? i wanted dh swimmers to build up
    When is the last time he ejaculated? Any more than a 3 day build up and his swimmers will start to get old and senile lol. I would suggest bd today if there's ewcm it's a good sign. Maybe do tonight, skip a day, then go again. Will allow for some more build up in between.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymakers88 View Post
    Yeah all from the one 3 pack. I'm going to do the last test on Sunday and if that shows up something I will go buy a clear blue digi I think. Today's test is still showing the line now where as Tuesdays disappeared after about 20-30 mins so fingers crossed that's a good sign!!!!

I know I'm getting ahead of myself but when do you go see gp for bloods? Just as soon as you get a bfp?
    Congrats, for sunday, hopefully you get a nice dark line.

Quote Originally Posted by Takemehigher View Post
    I might be out this January round ladies. AF cramps so I think AF is coming early boohoo ! I wasn't really meant to be "trying" this month anyway as I was away at estimated O date. Come home from holiday and O'd - I thought I may have caught it, but maybe not.

Congrats to all of you lovely ladies getting BFPs - such an amazing start to the new year!

Sorry to hear about the BFNs *big hugs*

And, good luck for all those still waiting. Fx for all xx
    , boo to AF.

So I got the results of my 21 day progesterone test today and it was 25 the receptionist said that the results were flagged as abnormal and sent to the FS I have been referred to. but to be honest I'm not really sure what they mean or if they are even valid since I'm not sure when I O'ed but its normally about CD20. I've made an appointment with an OB that I usually see for girlie, on the 2nd and will make an appointment with the FS when he reopens on the 20th and in the mean time I've ordered some OPK's so I can keep track of O till I see the FS.

Af is due tomorrow, BFN's so far so I'm sure she'll be here soon.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Welcome @shoequeen82

@nic26 good luck

Great news @Shrillian

@Takemehigher I hope she doesn't turn up!
    @MrsTugs my IPs are freezing some jizz and the FS said no longer than 5 days and no less than 2 otherwise yep they get a bit drunk

My hubby is home at the moment he is sleeping off night shift though I wish he would wake up, want to get Christmas rolling
    Last edited by headoverfeet; 03-01-2014 at 15:16.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (03-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    I started today too. Line was barely there but we're going to bd everyday from today.

What cd are you?
    AF started lightly on Christmas Day. So taking that as CD1, I'm now CD10.

But my cycles are irregular and the only reason I had my period is because I'm doing Ovulation Induction (using Letrozole). This will be my first cycle without induction, so keen to see if I will actually ovulate.

My FS doesn't return from leave until late next week and he said last time that if the last cycle didn't work we'll be looking at "next steps"... Whatever that means!

Here's hoping I ovulate naturally this month and catch the egg and won't need "next steps"! (Though I'm not holding my breath).

This was yesterday morning's strip:
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1388726587.170193.jpg

And this was this morning's strip:
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1388726546.438320.jpg

Looking darker to me, so here's hoping!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    For some reason the one from yesterday afternoon attached as well (last photo). Weird. But good for comparison, I guess!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by nic26 View Post
    I was wondering how long you should get ewcm before Oing?
    For me it's between 3 days and 5. I've found with clomid it's 3, on my own it's 4-5

9. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

nic26  (03-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It's definitely looking darker. Your body is clearly gearing to O. Fx it does!!
    Do you temp also? It's a good tool to know if you actually did O or just got close then failed.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (03-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    It's definitely looking darker. Your body is clearly gearing to O. Fx it does!!
    Do you temp also? It's a good tool to know if you actually did O or just got close then failed.
    No, I don't temp. Was considering buying a thermometer when I got the ic opks and hpts, but didn't want to spend extra money when I'm already paying the FS.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Are you doig opks twice a day @Shrillian?