Closed Thread
Page 15 of 99 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymakers88 View Post
    These hpt really need to be clearer! Lol they need to be a yes or no! I couldn't sleep last night so at 4am I'm poas! Lol I got the same result of a faint line but this one I was able to capture on camera so will upload to get your opinion ladies I'm technically 3 days late but I'm not sure how many dpo I am provably about 12dpo I think! If the opk test is to go by that is. Would I be best to try a clear blue easy digital test to get the weekly result to show?

Attachment 48587
    Im gonna say CONGRATULATIONS!!! thats exactly what my bfp looked like!
    i can see the second line

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was wondering how long you should get ewcm before Oing?
    im cd12 and very rarely O on cd14 but i got ewcm today, not a lot but some and my cervix is softening and getting high.
    i wasnt planning on bd today but was going to every day from tomorrow.
    Do you think the first day of ewcm means i should today? i wanted dh swimmers to build up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I really hope you ladies are right it's going to be a complete let down if it turns to nothing over the next couple of days! Should it get darker day by day? Or does that depend on individuals?

Nic I really hope it's a bfp like you said! With the ewcm I'm not too good with all of that but if your willing to bd I'm sure it won't hurt our doc said the whole "too much bding" does not exist and his swimmers will be fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi can you please add me? Actively ttc, officially cycle 3, unofficially cycle. 5. Baby #2 and testing 20 th jan,

TIA!!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by nic26 View Post
    I was wondering how long you should get ewcm before Oing?
    im cd12 and very rarely O on cd14 but i got ewcm today, not a lot but some and my cervix is softening and getting high.
    i wasnt planning on bd today but was going to every day from tomorrow.
    Do you think the first day of ewcm means i should today? i wanted dh swimmers to build up
    I get about a week of EWCM my app tells me I will O on the last day of it though..I'd be DTD everyday for the next 3 days, I'd usually say DTD every second day for the week leading up to O and than again the day after.
    Oh I really hope you ladies are right it's going to be a complete let down if it turns to nothing over the next couple of days! Should it get darker day by day? Or does that depend on individuals?

Nic I really hope it's a bfp like you said! With the ewcm I'm not too good with all of that but if your willing to bd I'm sure it won't hurt our doc said the whole "too much bding" does not exist and his swimmers will be fine
    Were the tests from the same batch? I can see something too

Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    Hi can you please add me? Actively ttc, officially cycle 3, unofficially cycle. 5. Baby #2 and testing 20 th jan,

TIA!!
    Welcome

6. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

babyla  (03-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to be added to the list too please MrsTugs - I'm 31 DH is 32 and we're trying for our first bub. We're onto cycle #4.

Am hoping for a bumper year of BFPs for all of us!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Were the tests from the same batch? I can see something too
    Yeah all from the one 3 pack. I'm going to do the last test on Sunday and if that shows up something I will go buy a clear blue digi I think. Today's test is still showing the line now where as Tuesdays disappeared after about 20-30 mins so fingers crossed that's a good sign!!!!

I know I'm getting ahead of myself but when do you go see gp for bloods? Just as soon as you get a bfp?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah all from the one 3 pack. I'm going to do the last test on Sunday and if that shows up something I will go buy a clear blue digi I think. Today's test is still showing the line now where as Tuesdays disappeared after about 20-30 mins so fingers crossed that's a good sign!!!!

I know I'm getting ahead of myself but when do you go see gp for bloods? Just as soon as you get a bfp?
    The day my test looked like yours i had bloods done which came back inconclusive because the hcg wasnt high enough. i also did a digi and it said pregnant.
    they wanted to wait 4 days to retest my bloods so i would do a frer tomorrow and if its darker then go for bloods if it looks the same then wait another day or 2.

ok im sticking to my plan of bd every day from tomorrow for the next week.
    i can tell i will O soon as im getting pimples so im sure skipping today wont matter but tomorrow i will use a maybe baby gel.
    thanks for your advice ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I started using the opks yesterday and I've got a darker line this morning from yesterday's tests. Hopefully I'm actually ovulating on my own and am in with a chance for this month!!

I'll keep testing and might start the BD-ing today!! Fx!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    I started using the opks yesterday and I've got a darker line this morning from yesterday's tests. Hopefully I'm actually ovulating on my own and am in with a chance for this month!!

I'll keep testing and might start the BD-ing today!! Fx!!
    I started today too. Line was barely there but we're going to bd everyday from today.

What cd are you?