Closed Thread
Page 14 of 99 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi, @MrsTugs just updating my roll call, I'm in QLD and when AF arrives on Saturday I will be starting cycle 5.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg! 7 pages already? I have missed ALOT. I am sorry. All my time has been going into designing my online store. And being annoyed that me uploading photos ruins game time *eyeroll*.
    I will catch up with you all when I am at work tomorrow. It's hard being only on a phone. Going for a measles, mumps and rubella vaccine soon and still waiting for AF. One more week and I am going to my doctor.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LouLaa View Post
    Sashie - hope you catch that eggie!

M2OR - Happy New Year. Not long now and hopefully a BFP soon after!

Lex - haha, don't touch that drawer! Well done on your early run x
    Thanks Lou Laa I'm crossing my fingers, but are going to try and sway for a girl (I know it probably doesn't work.. but no harm in trying! Hehe), so it might take us longer because of the stopping before ovulation and stuff. We're going to have to be verry patient!

Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    Am I one of the first for a BFP in 2014? :-)

Attachment 48564

I am seven days late and got BFNs right up until today - on FRERs too...

Am in shock, it hasn't sunk in yet!
    Oh wow! Congrats!!

Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Sashie

Sounding geat M2OR we are hoping to cycle in March too, sometimes it feels ages away! Weird to think that if it works I will be very much utd 1 year from now and exciting that my IPs would be spending christmas and new years with us waiting for baby to arrive!

lexim

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    It's pretty exciting to think about, isn't it? I was actually saying to hubby today, that we might be parents of three, this time next year. It actually gives me butterflies!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    omg I just spent the last hour sifting through all the msgs and updating our roll call, then when I pressed save it errored and told me I wasn't signed in. Just lost everything. GRRRRRRRRR. Was so angry. BUT! Just had an idea to try to go back in my browser (normally this wouldn't work in other websites) and YAAAAY all my editing was there. Hit save and now it is done! woohoo!!!

So everyone jump onto the first post and check all my info. If there's anything missing, wrong, or you want to add just let me know and I'll fix it.
    Note that those who are actively TTC I'm also adding what cycle you're up to if you want to let me know that too.

Just noticed I'm the baby of the group haha..... Hers&Hers when do you turn 24? you might just beat me as youngest actually haha...

Huge congrats to Leisy on your bfp. So excited. Congrats on first in 2014!

Sorry for everyone saying hello to AF. I'm in that group too unfortunately. cd1 today for me too, after 3 days of spotting.
    So sorry that AF showed, hun Hopefully this is your cycle!

My details are Me:26 DH:27 NSW and TTC #3. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by CiCi87 View Post
    Hey can i please join?
    Ttc 1, doing ovulation induction.. not looking good as am on day 18 and still no ovulation.. reckon il be here for a while.. really want to get pregnant before july.. so i can have a baby befofe our wedding. . If not my df wants to wait until after the wedding. .which is october 2015

Btw happy bew year everyone!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Welcome CiCi I'm new here, too! We'll be TTC in March. Hopefully you'll get your BFP before the wedding!

Anyway, off to bed now. Work tomorrow . Bring on tomorrow afternoon. I love weekends! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully we can change mine to BFP soon.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Tugs I am 29, hubby is 28 and we live in the Hunter Valley. Currently in month 2 :-)

Sorry to all you ladies who have had AF arrive I know how much it sucks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Tugs i forgot to say im in cycle 1.
    baby dust every one

Thanks
    Reviews
    These hpt really need to be clearer! Lol they need to be a yes or no! I couldn't sleep last night so at 4am I'm poas! Lol I got the same result of a faint line but this one I was able to capture on camera so will upload to get your opinion ladies I'm technically 3 days late but I'm not sure how many dpo I am provably about 12dpo I think! If the opk test is to go by that is. Would I be best to try a clear blue easy digital test to get the weekly result to show?

IMG_1864.jpg
    Last edited by Babymakers88; 03-01-2014 at 08:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Def try a digi but only use fmu, I've heard mixed reports on how sensitive they are. Upload a pic; you might be surprised, some of us have gotten great at spotting true lines :-)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Babymakers88  (03-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ooh you edited as I posted haha. Yes I can see SOMEthing. You're not going crazy :-)
    I suggest try again tomorrow, then maybe digi day after.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Babymakers88  (03-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can see something. Fingers crossed for you.

And it is exciting that this is our year ladies. Lots of babies for us