Closed Thread
Page 13 of 99 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey can i please join?
    Ttc 1, doing ovulation induction.. not looking good as am on day 18 and still no ovulation.. reckon il be here for a while.. really want to get pregnant before july.. so i can have a baby befofe our wedding. . If not my df wants to wait until after the wedding. .which is october 2015

Btw happy bew year everyone!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations Leisylou!

I had my dating scan today and we saw bubs measuring 6w 3days with heart beating away, so so happy and relieved.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Colbie For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (02-01-2014),nic26  (02-01-2014),Shrillian  (03-01-2014),Summer  (03-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbie View Post

I had my dating scan today and we saw bubs measuring 6w 3days with heart beating away, so so happy and relieved.
    Oh colbie thats so wonderful!!! and half way through the 1st trimester
    you must be so excited after that!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CiCi87 View Post
    Hey can i please join?
    Ttc 1, doing ovulation induction.. not looking good as am on day 18 and still no ovulation.. reckon il be here for a while.. really want to get pregnant before july.. so i can have a baby befofe our wedding. . If not my df wants to wait until after the wedding. .which is october 2015

Btw happy bew year everyone!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Welcome cici and i hope that this is your cycle so you can have bubs in your wedding fx you Ovulate any day now

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Haha @jussi I'd be excited as too! I can't wait for my AF to start so that we can do our trial cycle- I must be crazy because I HATE AF!

@nic26 woohoo for hubby being home

Welcome @CiCi87 I hope your eggy shows up soon xo

Sorry to hear AF turned up @MrsTugs but glad to hear the spotting sorted itself out finally! I hate pre-AF spotting..just get the **** on with it!

You're on I bet

AFM my hubby is home tomorrow morning only 4 sleeps until we do christmas
    Last edited by headoverfeet; 02-01-2014 at 19:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    omg I just spent the last hour sifting through all the msgs and updating our roll call, then when I pressed save it errored and told me I wasn't signed in. Just lost everything. GRRRRRRRRR. Was so angry. BUT! Just had an idea to try to go back in my browser (normally this wouldn't work in other websites) and YAAAAY all my editing was there. Hit save and now it is done! woohoo!!!

So everyone jump onto the first post and check all my info. If there's anything missing, wrong, or you want to add just let me know and I'll fix it.
    Note that those who are actively TTC I'm also adding what cycle you're up to if you want to let me know that too.

Just noticed I'm the baby of the group haha..... Hers&Hers when do you turn 24? you might just beat me as youngest actually haha...

Huge congrats to Leisy on your bfp. So excited. Congrats on first in 2014!

Sorry for everyone saying hello to AF. I'm in that group too unfortunately. cd1 today for me too, after 3 days of spotting.
    Go MrsT. Great job and thankfully you recovered your very hard work! Can you pls change my TTC month to April...going to wait now...hopefully it flies by. I'm impatient!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Magical! So happy for your little treasure x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    omg I just spent the last hour sifting through all the msgs and updating our roll call, then when I pressed save it errored and told me I wasn't signed in. Just lost everything. GRRRRRRRRR. Was so angry. BUT! Just had an idea to try to go back in my browser (normally this wouldn't work in other websites) and YAAAAY all my editing was there. Hit save and now it is done! woohoo!!!

So everyone jump onto the first post and check all my info. If there's anything missing, wrong, or you want to add just let me know and I'll fix it.
    Note that those who are actively TTC I'm also adding what cycle you're up to if you want to let me know that too.

Just noticed I'm the baby of the group haha..... Hers&Hers when do you turn 24? you might just beat me as youngest actually haha...

Huge congrats to Leisy on your bfp. So excited. Congrats on first in 2014!

Sorry for everyone saying hello to AF. I'm in that group too unfortunately. cd1 today for me too, after 3 days of spotting.
    Wow! You are doing such a fantastic job of keeping on top of all of this info for us! I realised I think I am the grandma of the group!!! This is one thing that has me concerned for my ttc journey.
    Soooo this morning I tried out the maybe baby gel for the first time...we normally don't use any lube or anything but decided to give this a go to improve our chances of ttc....have to admit it was great!(Sorry if tmi)
    My fertlity monitor has shown high fertility yesterday and today(couldn't get dh to bd last night though) and I am expecting it to show peak fertility for the next two days .
    Thank goodness we are both off work until Monday hehe.
    I went off the pill last year in March(March 2013) and my cycle has only just regulated So for all of you who have come off the pill, my thoughts are with you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks again mrstugs! It's really handy to get your ahead around who is who! Lol

I'm off to bed with some light reading of "what to expect when you're expecting" can never be too prepared hey night girls!

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    Thanks Allie!! Yes, I'm proof of a late BFP! I tested every single day from CD21 until today CD35 and only today did I get the BFP! Two weeks worth of BFNs is very, very disheartening, but with no AF, I either thought I was going through menpoause and my periods had stopped, or maybe I ovulated late and it wasn't two weeks yet... I guess I will know when I go for a dating scan, but whatever way it happened, it is a pretty clear BFP!!

Still in shock :-)
    With ds1 and ds2 I didn't get a positive until 5w along!!

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

Summer  (03-01-2014)