Closed Thread
Page 1 of 99 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    are the empty brackets for which number child we are ttc? this will be #2 for us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok so I've been quiet but that's really just cos I was ****ed AF showed but trying not to be! It was a couple of days before Xmas so that kept me distracted at least. So I'm on about cd7-8 I think, but I'm totally not paying attention. Have decided to wait until the 1st of the month (feb) to test as I don't know when AF is due as I'm not paying attention but I do know it would be some time in the last week of the month so if I get to the 1st I will actually be late.

I'm thinking of the positives of not falling preg yet, if I don't until march/April I will qualify for ppl again and it will mean I will get the same full year off paid as I have had with DS which would be really great, otherwise I won't qualify for ppl and I'll only get 6 or so months of which would be a bit annoying. It will however be cutting it fine on staying on unpaid leave and working casual but I'll talk to my boss and see what can be done when the time comes.

I have 2 weeks until I go back to work semi excited/nervous and don't really know what to think!! It will be 1-2 8pm-1am shifts and 1-2 7am-2.30pm shifts a week. Most of the time DH will have DS but occasionally my mum will come and watch him.

DH and I were talking, he thinks we need to go away and have a night at a hotel!! His reasoning, after 8months of TTC and DTD every 1-3 days we got over it, had a night at a hotel and literally did it once in a two week period we were so burnt out. And that was it!! I don't even know how close to o I was as I didn't chart that cycle! Unfortunately not so easy to have a dirty weekend now! Ah well, it'll happen. Only 3 months so far

Oh and we had pre seed but didn't use it the time we got our BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you please add me as currently TTC for our rainbow baby.
    And testing on the 11th of Jan
    xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Hi Tugs, I'm testing on 14 Janurary. (And about 6 days in a row beforehand! )

Me 31, He 34, DD 21 months, waiting for just 1 more to complete our family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's good to see so many newbies

Fingers crossed to all those in their TWW!

Shani I wish you all the best! It sounds like you've planned your return to work well. Now that we're expecting twins I'm really not sure what's my plan with work. I hope we make the right decision!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow 2014 is already here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mrstugs and headoverfeet for doing the roll call! It's so exciting! I'm still laying in bed not wanting to get up and test incase of a bfn

I have a dilemma though, I should get af today (if I keep regular) and if I do that's ok we'll try again next month and it means I can have a drink tonight without all questions flying at me about why I'm not drinking! If I don't get af or a bfp think it's ok to have a few drinks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the new thread, MrsTugs!

Technically I'm CD5, but it doesn't mean much for me (irregular cycles). Until my FS comes back from holidays (or he contacts the nurses to start another cycle) I'm going to use opks and pray that O will happen by itself... Otherwise I'll wait and update you when I hear from the clinic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I am CD1 after AF was 6 days late - please add me for testing on 24th January! It is TTC #2, we have a beautiful little girl who is 1 in 9 days :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in for this month, though I have no idea of dates!

I had a miscarriage on the 30th of November, (started bleeding on the 29th, lost sack and bubs on the 30th).
    But now I'm so confused about dates! I feel like I didn't ovulate until the 28th of December. At first I thought I was getting af then I realised I had ovary pain not af cramps, so I think I should do my 2ww from when I think I o'd, not 28 days from my m/c.

What does everyone else think? When would you count from?