+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    vikkib best of luck for your new cycle. how exciting!

today is day 1 for me so i will start synarel on day 21 this cycle and jabbing early next cycle.

i have an appointment with my fs on tues next week just to get all our plans straight. its been three months since i saw him so it will be quite weird to go back again. its kind of opening up that whole baby box again and i have had the lid closed on it for the past few months- just concentrating on getting fit and healthy instead. i am feeling a bit nervous because i dont want it to consume my world again. i found the last cycle so debilitating.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Katelyn Kelly For This Useful Post:

PeJu's Mum  (23-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies, CD 11 of a natural cycle, l have sorted all my prescriptions out and will be ready to start on the progynova on CD 1, I'm tracking this cycle so I know the excact day to expect af, as I'm flying out of here on the 7thto go on my holidays, hoping she does t start before then as I can't pick my drugs up until I get to town...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi - how is everyone??

Had FS appt today...all good to do natural FET this cycle. Very excited

ROLL CALL
    Bel2466: Jabbing since - 15 Jan
    Amandale1727: Start jabbing - soon
    Megsarama26: FS appt - 22 Jan
    VikkiB: BT - 24 Jan
    Rice: Scan Appt - 31 Jan
    Francesthecat: Biopsy - late Jan
    Stillfuntrying: ET - 28 Feb
    Katelynkelly: Start sniffing - 13 Feb
    Cubble: FET - late Feb
    RTroops: Start jabbing - late Feb
    Miisalina: Waiting - March

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (24-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    Hey ladies, CD 11 of a natural cycle, l have sorted all my prescriptions out and will be ready to start on the progynova on CD 1, I'm tracking this cycle so I know the excact day to expect af, as I'm flying out of here on the 7thto go on my holidays, hoping she does t start before then as I can't pick my drugs up until I get to town...
    Where are you going? I would love a real holiday - family is good, but no tropical beach resort.

Is anyone else on Elonva? I just did my Elonva shot tonight, and don't have to start Cetrotide until Tuesday. I was so excited about it, but DH was a bummer when he pointed out how many weeks' worth of wages this cycle will cost. He changed his tune quickly when he realised he was bumming me out, thank goodness.

ROLL CALL
    Bel2466: Jabbing since - 15 Jan
    Amandale1727: Start jabbing - soon
    Megsarama26: FS appt - 22 Jan
    VikkiB: Jabbing since 24 Jan
    Rice: Scan Appt - 31 Jan
    Francesthecat: Biopsy - late Jan
    Stillfuntrying: ET - 28 Feb
    Katelynkelly: Start sniffing - 13 Feb
    Cubble: FET - late Feb
    RTroops: Start jabbing - late Feb
    Miisalina: Waiting - March

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will go to cairns first as that's were my clinic is the up to Port Douglas for some real relaxation, might go out to the reef, I will be away for a month due to our line of work ( cattle station managers) and its now our wet season so we are flooded in. Only way out is via air, although most of Qld is in drought we are higher up in the gulf and although we had a late start to our rainly season we have had a nice amount fall over the past few weeks, so I don't go home til after my final bloods in march!!
    Sorry didn't use elonova so I can't help, my dh is a Debbie downer sometimes too! They just don't realise how much we put into this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I've used the Elonva it is supposed to help produce good quality eggs. Bonus one injection rather than every day. Good luck

Ive been shopping around FS to get a new plan and are just waiting to see what options I have. Biopsy is on 3 Feb. Some good news is my ovaries are still accessible so one hurdle down. Next big thing will be my amh result? Which could be very bad due to the complications from last operation.

This thread is going to be lucky !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be joining in, Did an IVF/ICSI cycle in November, FET in January both resulted in BFN. So February we'll try again with our last frosty!

good luck everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vikki, I used Elonva. I had my first stim cycle in Dec and that was what was prescribed. My pre IVF scan showed that I didn't produce a lot of follicles. On my day 6 scan I had 7 follicles and by day 10 I had 13 follies. I had 7 mature eggs and 5 fertilised. My speciliast felt Elonva would have given me a better result than gonal. I enjoyed the one injection (well for a few days at least

Sleepydude sorry to have you join us and good luck with your last frosty.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone we had 2 unsuccessful cycles last year. We're heading for EPU & transfer the last week of Feb. Trying a new drug regime this time we're trying Elonva. Best of luck to everyone 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to everyone!! Seems we dont have many first timmers! I hope that its everyones take home baby in Feb! Cant beat November babys! Even though its gonna be HOT!!! Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!