+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So I had an interesting call from the nurse today. Apparently my test results are inconclusive. I told her AF arrived yesterday. She said that probably means I had implantation however it didn't stick. I have to have another blood test Tuesday as they have to be sure my HCG levels go back to nil. I'm disappointed but I'm kind of looking forward to next week to see what the FS has to say about this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My new cycle started today. First and only jab until day 5... Lots of different drugs with my new fs. No mixing either which is great. Now just have to get home on the plane withy drugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys, hope you don't mind if I join in. Had a rotten day yesterday and today I thought I'd gO back to an old habit from when I was first in fertility treatment. I have Macey 17/8/00 GIFT
    And Phoebe 17/11/03. IVF
    And David 17/11/03. IVF
    all through DS. Anyway my ex doesn't want anything to do with them now and I have a new partner and we have just had an unsuccessful IVF. As I'm older shouldn't be a surprise but the bad day was I had AF and then a car accident, so trying to have our Popsicle put in by FET in April . Here's hoping, for all of you as well. And congratulations as well I see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sareeb77 View Post
    So I had an interesting call from the nurse today. Apparently my test results are inconclusive. I told her AF arrived yesterday. She said that probably means I had implantation however it didn't stick. I have to have another blood test Tuesday as they have to be sure my HCG levels go back to nil. I'm disappointed but I'm kind of looking forward to next week to see what the FS has to say about this.
    How did your second BT go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a cold and a sore throat... Is there anything I shouldn't take while doing a stim ivf cycle... Nurses said to stay away from blood thinners... Anything else I should or shouldn't take?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nurofen and and anti-inflamitories ( sorry for spelling) should not be taken.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No news yet Soques we'll find out Wednesday, Thanks for thinking of us. I POAS Thursday & it was negative so just looking forward to starting our next round.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Results are back to nil so now just have to wait for news from FS for the next round.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sareeb77 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (19-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sareeb77. What were ur results? Mine were 12.7 today and inconclusive. The nurse said forget toay and come back Friday? Sound familiar? AF hasn't arrived yet but I have been feeling it around for the last few days . Sooo disheartened

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Precious40 View Post
    @Sareeb77. What were ur results? Mine were 12.7 today and inconclusive. The nurse said forget toay and come back Friday? Sound familiar? AF hasn't arrived yet but I have been feeling it around for the last few days . Sooo disheartened
    Was that your hcg? What was your progesterone?

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app