+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Scared about it being a false positive.... Pregynl takes 6 days to get out of ur system. I'm 5 1/2 days...

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    GStef- I think its looking good for you.

Well im official pregnant. Hcg beta is 1371!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Soques.

Gstef, I think congrats are in order.

Great news Tinkers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies...

Estrogen levels were looking good... At least what FS said...not sure what they were though... I had only one blood test and one ultra sound... Guess that's how my clinic does it up here... Will make a follow up on Monday to see where we go next...

Our other option is we fly to Sydney for another opinion as I have been through the three clinics up here... Even though this is my first cycle... Due to not feeling comfortable with the FS... I like my current dr and I know it's not her fault... But with the clinics up here they don't have their own surgeries and always take two months to do a cycle as they have to put you on the pill first to get you In sync with their schedule. I have no idea but maybe that messed around with what was going on.... Probably not but maybe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The other thought Soques , could you have ovulated a few hrs too early before EPU therefore having no eggs there left at EPU time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Had my grade A embryo implanted this morning !
    yay. Good luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques I dont think amh has anything to do with it. I've testing below 1 and then at 7. So its definitely not a definite answer. If you have had a few cycles and the same result then I would be worried. I think you need to do another cycle before you start righting yourself off just yet Big hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    The other thought Soques , could you have ovulated a few hrs too early before EPU therefore having no eggs there left at EPU time?
    I guess it is possible' but I though the follicles would have disappeared and since I only had three it's not like they could have missed the on that ovulated, but it is a question I will ask?

Thanks
    Reviews
    With you ladies in the bigger cities do the clinics fit you in with your cycle or do they put u on the pill as well? Are there any recommendations for FSs in Sydney? With all the dramas my DH and I have we might need more experienced FS ... Any advise would be much appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques hope ur feeling abit better today what a horrible thing to have to deal with, I think bel mite be onto something my first clinic told me to pick a time to do my inj and stick with it but I've just started with my second clinic and was told I must do them between 7-10pm as when they ask me to give the trigger inj they can't have to much time lapse between my last inj and the trigger or ill release the eggs before pick up
    This may have happened to u the actual sacs would still be there just the eggs would have been released even hours earlier hence no eggs
    It's so so frustrating when u put all ur trust into a clinic and u feel like they have let u down

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: @Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle