+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the well wishes. EPU went well today from 9 good size follicles we got 7 eggs😄 very happy as last time we only got 3. FET on Wednesday & hopefully we'll get a couple of frosties. Fingers crossed for everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies.....

I'm a bit of a lurker around here. I do read each day (love the daily emails I get sent). I don't post much because to be honest, I feel a bit overwhelmed with how fast the thread moves.

I do want to say a huge congrats to those with confirmed pregnancies..... and good luck to those who are in their dreaded 2WW or are injecting currently.

AFM - I now am 13dp2dt. My blood test is organised for 16dp2dt (28/2). I caved and POAS yesterday, and am sad to say I think I am out of the running, the test came up negative.... and it wasn't as if there could have been a line - it was digital. The words "not pregnant" are pretty hard to miss. I am on CD29 and AF hasn't shown yet (my cycles range from 28-35 days).

Just a question for all you ladies who did cave early and POAS - (and I don't mean to sound desperate for asking this) but what is my chance that I could still possibly be pregnant ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    😔phone call from our nurse this morning was not good. Of the 7 eggs only 4 were mature they were injected & this morning only 1 had fertilised the other 3 were fragmented. ET is for midday tomorrow I'm not holding out much hope & I think our journey is about to come to an end.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Had egg collection today it went well wasn't in to much pain and had 7 eggs collected waiting for the update

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sareeb77 - for you. It only takes one!!!
    @Amandale1727 - glad to hear. 7 is a good haul... !!!!!!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (26-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Agirllikemel, maybe try a first response. They aren't as sensitive as the digitalis. If your luteal phase is 14 days or less, you still have a good chance and don 't give up yet.

Sareeb good luck for tomorrow. When you say you are done, do you mean for this round or forever? Please don't give up on this round yet.

Amandale that's a good number of eggs. Hopefully you don't have to wait too long for fertilisation results

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just received another call 5 of the 7 are good quality and have been injected with dfs Sperm on top of that we found out this count has risen to 32 million from 11 !!!! Which is fantastic news

Thanks
    Reviews
    i think you are safe tinkers. they say a max of ten days should do for the trigger to leave and if you had really beautiful strong lines i think you have a true bfp for sure. hooray!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Katelyn Kelly For This Useful Post:

Tinkers  (25-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I have been stalking this thread, but haven't said anything - life's been pretty hectic. I have a FET on Sat 15 Feb, so my BT will be this coming Saturday. Unlike my first BFP (which turned out to be a non-progressive pregnancy) or my chemical in Nov, I haven't felt anything. Nothing. Zip. Nada.

I'm trying to stay positive, but with work being stressful and no one to really share with other than the hubby (and I don't want to worry him too much either), it's getting harder and harder to keep the waves of depression away. It probably doesn't help that the boss, who knows I'm undergoing IVF, circulated an unsolicitated email and photo of her pregnant daughter-in-law at her baby shower around the office. Tell me it's the hormones and how you're keeping sane.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Cubbie I think we're done using my eggs & our donor sperm. I think I'll talk to the FS about donor embryos. I don't think I can go through the process of just trying to get to this stage again. I know it's an emotional roller coaster but age & money are not on our side to keep going several more times. So not giving up just accepting a change of plan😊
    Best of luck to everyone on this crazy ride.