+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tinkers I think it is good news for you as well I didn't have a trigger shot but I am certain it would have left your system by now.

Amandale my left ovary was hiding as well, however I was knocked out so don't know what happened procedure wise but had bad cramps on the left side when I woke up.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cubbie For This Useful Post:

Tinkers  (24-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Amandale1727 - I am triggering tonight!! I will only be under twilight sedation at pick up on wednesday also.
    Good Luck!
    @Cubbie - Congrats!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So nervous ! But excited still I can't wait for it to be over that's for sure

Also I have a lot of cm today and slightly tender boobs is that normal after the trigger ? I'm just worried I'm
    Already ovulating which would be to early has anyone else experienced this ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Amandale1727 - The CM should be fine and is good, and the tender boobs - mine are really sore.. This is from the estrogen in your body and is all normal.

If you are really worried, give your clinic a call and speak to a nurse.

As far as I understand it, they both mean your body is responding well and doing its job, ready for EPU!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    @Amandale1727 - The CM should be fine and is good, and the tender boobs - mine are really sore.. This is from the estrogen in your body and is all normal.

If you are really worried, give your clinic a call and speak to a nurse.

As far as I understand it, they both mean your body is responding well and doing its job, ready for EPU!
    Ok that's good to hear thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkers View Post
    Oh cubbie, looking good. Hoping your bt confirms this wonderful news.

Amandale- all the very best for p/u. Hoping you get some lovely eggies.

I actually have a question, how many days does it take for the trigger shot to leave your system. Yesterday was 12 days since trigger. I poas late yesterday as I have been feeling really off the last few days and threw up saturday. Two beautiful lines showed up, I was so excited but then felt deflated as started thinking it could be the trigger. I had a 2dt, fet if that helps. My bt isnt until friday. Feeling queasy again now.
    I think this is good news for you... Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    I did my trigger shot last night at 9:30pm
    I freaked out because they had told me to Inject the large air bubble aswel as it helps push all the medicine in so we did but when we pulled the needle out a lot of blood came out then I realized it had been Injected into a vein on my stomach ! Massive freak out but I don't think it did anything except make me panic lol

I have egg collection tomorrow and I'm so nervous for that as I will only be under light sedation (Valium, panadene forte and happy gas) I hear most people go under with an intravenous sedative plus I'm always really sensitive down there due to endo and to top it off the nurse who did my ultrasound said my left ovary will be quote "fun for the egg collectors" as it in a very odd spot so shall see how this goes.

Over all though I am so excited that we have made it this far ! I can't wait to be in the 2ww I know that will be hard to but still to have made it will be exciting if we do
    Is anyone else egg collecting this week ?
    With any luck I should be triggering on Wednesday night for a Friday EPU just a few days behind you and bow tie.... Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck @Soques!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

Soques  (24-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cubbie & Tinkers - congrats

Sareeb77 - hope EPU went well!

Good luck to the EPU ladies this week: amandale Tomorrow, BowTies Wednesday and Soques Friday

AFM - straight back into a FET transferring around 10th of March

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

Soques  (24-02-2014),Tinkers  (24-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I'm new to this thread and this kind of communicating
    I'm onto my sixth ivf cycle this month. I started with five days of cetrotide and have just finished five days of gonalF at 350iu first bloods tomorrow and am feeling as if AF is on its way. I don't remember this happening before. I'm think I'm a little nervous as I'm sure my time is slowly running out
    Fingers crossed for ladies in the 2ww xx