+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry vikkib and bellydance. take it easy and be kind to yourselves. its so hard isnt it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about bfn's bellydance and vikki

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Big hugs - sorry to hear...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my scan this morning I had 9 follicles ranging in size from 11-21. Our nurse said FS is very happy with the results. EPU 9.30am Monday then transfer on Wednesday. Nervously excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all, my husband and I just had our first attempt at ICSI, it failed on Monday.
    only one follicle stimulated, we decide to try again in a few months. I was told I should take my Ovidrel and have sex. I took the shot Monday night timed for Wednesday, since Wednesday afternoon I have been getting cramps and bloat. My breast ache and my nipples are extremely painful. I usually get the aches before I ovulate. Is this normal? am I just freaking myself out? The aches only happen at night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my second scan today and follicles are 19mm ! Which is great I have been given my trigger shot to take and egg collection is on Tuesday I'm so excited first hurdle has been jumped now onto the next !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    I had my second scan today and follicles are 19mm ! Which is great I have been given my trigger shot to take and egg collection is on Tuesday I'm so excited first hurdle has been jumped now onto the next !
    @Amandale1727 - that's a great result!! I had my first scan yesterday, 8 on the left all around 14mm and 7 on the right all around 12mm. Lining was 11.4mm
    2nd scan on Monday and EPU at this stage on Wednesday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you spoken with your nurse KTracey? Hopefully those symptoms calm down soon & fingers crossed for next round.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    @Amandale1727 - that's a great result!! I had my first scan yesterday, 8 on the left all around 14mm and 7 on the right all around 12mm. Lining was 11.4mm
    2nd scan on Monday and EPU at this stage on Wednesday!
    That's great how exciting
    The only thing I'm concerned about is egg collection is on Tuesday and they still have me Injecting gonal until Monday what happens if the follicles grow to large ? I'm just hoping they slow down so the others can catch up haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I seen new FS on Thursday and couldn't be happier with her she was so lovely and made me feel so comfortable and confident in her u no when u just no that some one knows what there talking about well that's her

I start jabbing next Thursday will be on a much lower dose so I don't over stim again she's organised egg collection for day 9 and thinking a freeze all due to me over responding doesn't want OHSS a to set in but says we can do a FET the month after so straight away, I honestly feel so much better I'm officially a next generation fertility girl now

Everyone's getting so close to either egg collection or ending the TWW good luck to all

Sorry for lack of personals my phone isn't let me flick back and forth :/

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Starting IVF jan 2014@ WFS

1st IVF Jan 2014: antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Antagonist cycle???