+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

I would like to introduce myself; I'm 29yo ff, ttc 2yrs, 4 iuis, 7mths on fsh injections, my husband has 0-1% morphology.
    We have started our first ICSI cycle this month. I had 10 follicles as of 2 days ago above 12mm each. The clinic moved my egg collection day forward by 4 days as I had some big follicles. Apparently I was a high risk of OHSS.
    I had my trigger last night at 8:40pm and I'm currently having cramping (that is clearly keeping me up)! I hope I'm not ovulating right now?

I have found my ttc journey tough but I am excited about this chapter of treatment (accepting icsi is to be a part of our journey). I would love to be apart of this forum to learn and grow with all of my fellow feb 14 ivfers.

If there are any other brisbane couples going through this icsi process, please make yourself known too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

I would like to introduce myself; I'm 29yo f, ttc 2yrs, 4 iuis, 7mths on fsh injections, my husband has 0-1% morphology.
    We have started our first ICSI cycle this month. I had 10 follicles as of 2 days ago above 12mm each. The clinic moved my egg collection day forward by 4 days as I had some big follicles. Apparently I was a high risk of OHSS.
    I had my trigger last night at 8:40pm and I'm currently having cramping (that is clearly keeping me up)! I hope I'm not ovulating right now?

I have found my ttc journey tough but I am excited about this chapter of treatment (accepting icsi is to be a part of our journey). I would love to be apart of this forum to learn and grow with all of my fellow feb 14 ivfers.

If there are any other brisbane couples going through this icsi process, please make yourself known too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Out of my 21 embryos I'm left with one a grad and another decent one for frozen transfer in few weeks!!!!! I'm so excited as 3 rounds and will be my first transfer, and found out I don't need to be using donor, such a good feeling but know that it's still a long way ahead but heard that I'd embryos pass pgd the success rate is very high, so to think I could possibly be pregnant in 5 weeks is so exciting that I have to keep grounded and not get excited lol sorry just had to share hope all u ladies doing well with starting of finishing cycles xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtropps View Post
    Out of my 21 embryos I'm left with one a grad and another decent one for frozen transfer in few weeks!!!!! I'm so excited as 3 rounds and will be my first transfer, and found out I don't need to be using donor, such a good feeling but know that it's still a long way ahead but heard that I'd embryos pass pgd the success rate is very high, so to think I could possibly be pregnant in 5 weeks is so exciting that I have to keep grounded and not get excited lol sorry just had to share hope all u ladies doing well with starting of finishing cycles xx
    That's great news congrats !

It is such an exciting prospect the thought of being pregnant that could happen so soon good luck !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveandlife0401 View Post
    Hi all

I would like to introduce myself; I'm 29yo f, ttc 2yrs, 4 iuis, 7mths on fsh injections, my husband has 0-1% morphology.

Welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got a call from clinic nurses today... FS is liking where my bloods are at so continue with my 150 iu injections and start my Cetrotide tomorrow...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rtropps that's fantastic that some of your embies made it through the testing. Best of luck in the TWW I really hope it works out for you.

Loveandlife welcome

I got my official BFN from the BT so now it's straight onto round 2 for me. Looking forward to my FET and doing everything I can to try to help it (acupuncture & naturopath)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

Rtropps  (21-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    on the HPT this morning, no doubt the BT will confirm this later today. Good luck to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VikkiB View Post
    on the HPT this morning, no doubt the BT will confirm this later today. Good luck to everyone else.
    Sorry to hear that

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

PeJu's Mum  (21-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Sorry to hear that
    Me too

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

PeJu's Mum  (21-02-2014)