+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you receive good news today Rtropps.

Welcome Cangurina. I hope your IVF journey is a short one

I'm so sorry to hear that Rice.

I'm 3sp5dt and getting that sinking feeling that I am out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry to hear that Rice.

I'm 8dp5dt today, and my BT is on Friday. There is no point doing an HPT as I had a shot of Pregnyl only a week ago. My FS only gave me a 30% chance with this embie, so am not feeling positive. Between the Pregnyl and pessaries, I have no inkling either way.

Has anyone else got a BT this week? We need another BFP!

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by PeJu's Mum; 19-02-2014 at 06:58. Reason: Typo

Thanks
    Reviews
    2 embryos transferred today... Trying to stay neutral as I have had mild spotting since ovulation after trigger. But we have one embryo out back that was genetically tested... So fingers crossed its a strong sticky one! Xx or two!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, sorry I have been away for a bit... Still looking at 28th for transfer! Had my CD8 scan on Monday and my lining was 8.3mm so I'm happy with that! Been on 6 progynova a day and have now started pesseries, I'm on 3 different ones, I start on estrogen then move to estrogen progesterone combination once a day and 2 progesterone on in morning and one at night.... All up I have 74 pesseries to take! I could had a big stuff up, I didn't know they were different and all one of the nurses said was start tomorrow, so I would have just picked any random pack as they all look the same, it would have ruined my cycle and we would of had to cancel! Lucky I called my real nurse to question why I had so many.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stillfuntrying - bring on the 28th! Well done for questioning the meds ...sometimes I think the nurses 'forget' how important these details are!

Gstef - yay for bring PUPO x2! Am cheering these little ones on

VickiB & Cubbie - are you going to POAS before BT? We def need some more BFPs around here

Cangurina - welcome

RTroops - hope you had a lovely embie to transfer

How's everyone else going??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies... My fifth day of Gonal-f shots today... With a blood test this morning to see how levels are doing... Think the mess must be working as I have that tightness feeling below my belly button... Got my treadmill yesterday so that I can do some light walking without being sucked alive by the mossies up here in townsville and also since it has been raining for the last two weeks... Start my second needle on Friday with my US next Wednesday to make we are go to go with collection on Friday the 28th...

Hope everyone is doing well... Sorry to hear about everyone's BFN --- hoping a few more of us have some BFPs before the end...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that rice

I'm on day 11 of shots going to be doing them until Friday when I will have another scan. I'm abit concerned though as when I went for day 10 bloods and scan my largest follicle was only 9.8mm they said it will need to be 16mm and they grow on average about 2mm a day but they have me on the same dose as before as they said my bloods match my scan.
    I don't feel much happening around there and I'm so worried that when I go on Friday there will be little improvement which I think would mean they will have to cancel my cycle I'm not to sure about this clinic now as they seem so different from others apparently they follow a set criteria rather than doing specific treatments also they told me they only want 4-6 follicles I didn't think that was much at all and even though I'm not feeling much they don't want to up the dose I'm just feeling very skeptical I know that everyone reacts differently to the meds but iv barley felt anything at all and at day 10 that's not much progress I'm feeling really down about it at the moment I don't know what to believe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies. I would love to join in with this thread. I had a scan yesterday with my FS and aiming for a FET early next week (most likely Monday at the moment). This will be our 4th cycle. I had 20 eggs collected at pickup In Oct 2013, from those we had 12 fertilised but only 6 make it to viable embies. We have 2 frozen embies left now, so hoping for some joy from one of those. Wishing you all the best of luck in this journey we're all going through.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Sorry to hear that rice

I'm on day 11 of shots going to be doing them until Friday when I will have another scan. I'm abit concerned though as when I went for day 10 bloods and scan my largest follicle was only 9.8mm they said it will need to be 16mm and they grow on average about 2mm a day but they have me on the same dose as before as they said my bloods match my scan.
    I don't feel much happening around there and I'm so worried that when I go on Friday there will be little improvement which I think would mean they will have to cancel my cycle I'm not to sure about this clinic now as they seem so different from others apparently they follow a set criteria rather than doing specific treatments also they told me they only want 4-6 follicles I didn't think that was much at all and even though I'm not feeling much they don't want to up the dose I'm just feeling very skeptical I know that everyone reacts differently to the meds but iv barley felt anything at all and at day 10 that's not much progress I'm feeling really down about it at the moment I don't know what to believe
    I'd be a bit concerned about them not increasing your meds. I can't remember what you said you were on, but in my first ever cycle my FS increased my dosage when I wasn't responding very well. My clinic's average is 9 eggs collected, so to me, 4-6 follicles sounds odd. I'm sorry that I don't have any advice for you, just wanted to support your right to question your treatment. Can you speak to your FS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VikkiB View Post
    I'd be a bit concerned about them not increasing your meds. I can't remember what you said you were on, but in my first ever cycle my FS increased my dosage when I wasn't responding very well. My clinic's average is 9 eggs collected, so to me, 4-6 follicles sounds odd. I'm sorry that I don't have any advice for you, just wanted to support your right to question your treatment. Can you speak to your FS?
    Yeah I found that odd to I'm on 150 gonalf

Thank you for the support I'm really not to sure about this clinic there methods seem really our of the ordinary plus it's a new clinic so not many reviews yet its a small clinic to maybe I should call and ask to speak to FS rather than a nurse I wonder if they would do that given that she cost so much to see just for 10 minutes lol